• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello all

Awc98

Bluelighter
Hello everyone I’ve been using BL for as long as I can remember never decided to make an account until now. Anyways I’m Andy and I’m a 10+ year polysubstance user, and a type 1 diabetic diagnosed at age 4. I experimented with all sorts of things back in high school, but the one that really stuck with me was weed. Due to unfortunate circumstances I developed a syndrome called chs (cannibinoid hyperemesis syndrome) about 2.5 years ago so I can no longer smoke weed. I was doing good at being sober for a bit but things got boring and life happened and I found myself back dabbling with meth. After this last use I’ve realized I can’t do meth even somewhat responsibly. I guess what I’m asking of everyone is are there any relatively safe highs out there similar to weed? I’ve tried kratom and I don’t love it. I love the high mixed with the energy I get from meth but it is far too detrimental to my health thanks guys and glad to be here 😁

Hello everyone I’ve been using BL for as long as I can remember never decided to make an account until now. Anyways I’m Andy and I’m a 10+ year polysubstance user, and a type 1 diabetic diagnosed at age 4. I experimented with all sorts of things back in high school, but the one that really stuck with me was weed. Due to unfortunate circumstances I developed a syndrome called chs (cannibinoid hyperemesis syndrome) about 2.5 years ago so I can no longer smoke weed. I was doing good at being sober for a bit but things got boring and life happened and I found myself back dabbling with meth. After this last use I’ve realized I can’t do meth even somewhat responsibly. I guess what I’m asking of everyone is are there any relatively safe highs out there similar to weed? I’ve tried kratom and I don’t love it. I love the high mixed with the energy I get from meth but it is far too detrimental to my health thanks guys and glad to be here 😁

Very tough question.

It's impossible to compare the meth high. However possibly stimulating activities such as roller coasters for example might at least distract you from craving the high. You might figure something out.

Used meth for a while myself. The closest I'll get is chugging an energy drink and then weaving through cars on the highway. I don't recommend that either.

To be honest the reasonable part of me knows self destruction might be better than putting others in risk, too. But that's a whole other conversation.

Doesn't suck that most the exciting things are dangerous?

Welcome!

Last edited:
Welcome! Never heard of that syndrome but what a drag. Yeah, tough to find chemical fun without risk. Endorphins from exercise or yoga or backpacking high mountain passes is the best safe thing I know of (or sex) but I, too, feel the draw of drugs. Meth and opiods are both very enjoyable to me. My drug chastity belt is that I have no friends who do drugs and I have no desire (yet) to go buy them on the street from strangers in dangerous parts of town. My other chastity belt was working at a place with random drug testing and liking my job too much to lose it. But damn, I don't work there any more and I have some cravings! If you are going to do meth, figure out some sort of mechanism of self control.

Hello Awc98!
So you got that condition where you can't stop vomiting right? People don,'t believe that a person can vomit non stop for 48 hours, uh?😉 I know how it is and you did the right thing quitting weed. Those vomiting marathons are allways dangerous but even worse when you age.
Don't know nothing about meth myself as never did it so can't help you on that regard.

Welcome

Welcome to the group

Welcome to BL. Sorry to hear about your cannabis disorder, that blows. Friendly advice, don't dabble with meth too much, it can seriously fuck up your life ime. Not preaching though. Hopefully you'll find the answers you're looking for here 😀