• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Hello all, recovering from a bad roll after 2 months help!!

Pickle32

Greenlighter
Hi everyone, & thank you for taking the time to read this post. So about 2 months ago I over did things a little bit & took from what I've read most likely PMA red superman E pills. Now I know I should have tested them but I failed to do so as I was under the impression that they were fine. Boy was I wrong. I was up for over 40 hours convinced I would die from them. Now for the first week I experienced depersonalization along with major depression & anxiety. Along with left leg numbness & chest pain trouble breathing etc. I've seen two doctors who say it's anxiety but the pains are so real I just don't understand. I've done my research about this topic & few people are experiencing similar symptoms someone else who took these pills has tried killing themselves & was sent to a metal Heath institution & here I am 2 months later still feeling like I'm dying. SSRI's have done nothing. I've changed my diet stopped consuming caffeine. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm positive this wasn't MDMA but if anyone had any ideas on what it could have been the advice would be greatly appreciated. Along with any advice on what I should do to feel normal again.
1. 21 year old male
2.experienced with MDMA
3. Sober now

Hi and welcome. :)

Really sorry to hear what's happening to you, but there's good news! You are not alone in this and many people have recovered, it just takes some time.
Eat as healthy and possible, stay away from all drugs (of course), do some physical exercise if you can (a light jog is good) and you could also learn some breathing tecniques or pick up meditation and/or yoga to learn how to relax and let go.

Check out the MDMA and empathogenic drugs section (I can move this thread there if you want), especially this thread.

Just know that this happens sometimes, you're not dying or anything and with time you will recover.
Try not to stress or think about it too much, especially don't obsess over it. A lot of people keep researching their symptoms and this only worsens the anxiety and paranoia.

Good luck.

Thank you very much for help, & the reply. I would greatly appreciate if you could move this post there just to see what others might think! - Michael

Hey dude just wanted to ask how you are feeling now? i'm going through a similar thing with the chest pains and breathlessness from a similar experience with ecstasy pills and its been about 2 months for me now.

Man, 2 months is absoloutley nothing in terms of recovery. This is going to take time..... and lots of it. Like ComfortablyNumb said avoid all drugs (including caffine and marijuana) get plenty of rest/sleep, plenty of exercise, eat a healthy diet (whole foods and try keep processed food to a minimum) stay well hydrated, start meditation/yoga. Good luck