• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Helium suicide, which drug to best pass out motionlessly

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSirStoner

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

Next Monday I'll stop existing through helium suicide. This topic is not about that, but it's important to know. I've been living sober for a year now and don't want to go back to being addicted. I also hate sober life. Problem? Shoot me, you'd do me a favor bevause were I'm from buying a gun is near next to impossible, hence helium.

I need a drug that will make sure I'm motionless after a accurately predictable amount of time. Helium suicide is not easy to achieve without help, and being guaranteed motionless will help relieve a lot of the worries about a possibly negative outcome.

What I need is a good as possible guess as to which drug will:

* stop convulsions in case of CO pollution of the helium
* knock me out and KEEP ME Motionless after a very very defined time frame (Def. Not before)
* Don't make me vomit.
* don't cause respiratory problems.
* doesn't mess with my control of motor functions while being still conscious

Any euphoria added to this would be preferred since its going to be my last experience on earth.

I'm extremely wickedly tolerant to cocaïne, amphetamine. My first night on cocain about ten years ago I took two grams of really pure stuff. I can and would like to take up to three grams amphetamine per day.

I'm normally tolerant to benzos. 20mg temazepam allows sleep after a day of amfetamine use. 40mg guarantees it.

I'm extremely intolerant for ethanol.

Any advice? Please don't try to convince me to live and stuff. My family already knows. It's not a spur of the moment. I've been planning this for months. This question is the last step because it would prevent me from needing assistance. I don't want to put any person I know in a legally difficult position and in this country assistance with suicide is just that.

Have you tried opiates to keep away your suicidal thoughts? They will make your life worth living.
Nevertheless, to answer your question, benzos are probably your best bet. Large enough doses of temazepam (~100mg+) should do the trick. Stay safe mate

Have you tried opiates to keep away your suicidal thoughts? They will make your life worth living.
Nevertheless, to answer your question, benzos are probably your best bet. Large enough doses of temazepam (~100mg+) should do the trick. Stay safe mate

Thanks mate.

Yeah I tried. I tried every possible drug, prescribed and none prescribed, for the last 14 years. I'm from the Netherlands, so access to whatever wasn't a problem. I'd say that is a fairly long time spent on finding a will to live. Last resort was being sober completely for a full year, even that didn't show any kind of upward spiral. I'm just officially done.

Other than that I have had a strong sense towards suicide being a "fine" choice for me and others my whole life. Did lots of volunteers work in the field. Again, Netherlands, so open and progressive country. Chances a plenty.

My own research led me to temazepam and I have 200mg of that stocked. Just couldn't find any confirmation on the chance of vomiting when taking that in high doses.

More advice would be appreciated. I need to be able to take the pills and have functional motor control for 15 mins after. Then sleep, as deep as possible, as paralysed as possible.

:\ Sad to read this, because I can relate on many levels. I would have hit the exit LONG AGO if I had a fool-proof method, and could somehow shield my husband from the "horror".

I sincerely hope you choose to live, if you are merely existing, as am I.

(((Hugs)))

So this will probably be closed soon. This isn't a forum to help people kill themselves. If thats your choice no one can stop you, i hope you find a reason to keep living before you carry it out but I respect your decision to. Suggesting they become an opioid addict whe. They said they dont want to become an addict again is wreckless and counter productive.

I guess they don't have the baker act law over there huh? I suppose your family would have done it if they did. That's a shame. At the peak of my addiction I prayed for death but would never do that to my family. I hope you find peace and something/someone worth living for. You are about to ruin a lot of other lives right now. May they find peace too. Is it really that bad?

Bluelight exists to reduce harm in the drug-using population.
It is not my place to decide what should be done with this thread, but we do not allow discussion that involves advice about suicide.

The internet has all manner of information about this topic, if you research it.

But bluelight is not the place to ask such questions. We can talk to you about your problems. We can "listen" - we can read - about how you feel, how much it hurts, what lead you to this point.
We will do everything we can to make your use of drugs safer - to stop you dying or seriously harming yourself in the pursuit of a high.

But bluelight does not assist people with suicide queries. It is the exact opposite of this community's purpose and philosophical reason for being.
We all work together here to try to save and - where possible - improve one another's lives.
Apart from that - any advice you receive here could potentially put you into a whole other realm of suffering.

Say you suffer brain damage, end up paralysed and spend the rest of your life unable to move, communicate or function as you can now.
Would you rather live the rest of your life profoundly disabled?
Or spend the rest of your life suffering from brain damage caused by lack of bloodflow/oxygen to the brain?
This is one of many risks you run - and why it is extremely dangerous for anyone to give or receive tips on inducing death. It's not as simple as you may believe.

Many things can go wrong in suicide attempts, some of which can take away the bodily autonomy you now - paradoxically - have, to choose to attempt your own life.

There are many reasons bluelight will not help enable you in this plan.

If you refuse to discuss alternatives to suicide, please at least consider our community, the standards we set for ourselves, our members and our content, and seek advice somewhere else.

This is not the place to ask how to end your life, so I am not sure what led you to this forum with such a query?

I can only urge you to seek any support - professional or not - that you can.
Attempting suicide is not the answer to your problems; i have had friends who have simply made their lives much more complicated, painful and challenging since they tried to end them by their own hand.

The fact that you want to experience euphoria in the act of dying makes me really question what you are truly hoping to achieve?
If you want euphoria - you can take drugs and experience that safely. Nobody in the world can tell you how to achieve a euphoric death; this is simply impossible.

I assume by your writing that you still have many good potential years ahead of you.

If you want advice on this matter from bluelight, this is the place to seek it.
I urge you to do so - not just for your own sake, but because we cannot (for more reasons than i care to list) in good faith or even out of compassion - encourage, assist or enable you to take your own life.

Bluelight exists to educate and support people in healthier, safer drug use practises. What you are asking goes against what we all volunteer our time and knowledge to share with the community.

Please seek help in our support forums (which i've linked to above) - but we cannot tell you how to kill yourself.
You'd probably be surprised how many among us have felt exactly as you are feeling - just as probably most of us have suffered the loss of a loved one by their own hand. Speaking for myself, at least, the latter is something i have never been able to come to terms with.
If you're thinking this through, try thinking of some alternatives to death - please <3

Last edited:
I have a history of failed suicide attempts and extensive drug use. I don't know when the last time you used was or what substances were recent but I do know that coming off drugs for me now leads me spiraling into intense suicidality....which passes within about two to three weeks (depending on the drugs used)! If you don't have clean time please give yourself time to let yourself reset! I'm not thrilled with my life either at this point and not terribly hopeful but the desire to die is not what it was. Now is ambivalence. Also is think helium would not be a good way to go out-it is suffocating as it acts as by constricting airways and I sure would not IV it. And not that you aren't a decent person - I don't know what your beliefs are but I'd suggest helping someone in a big way. Share what you have and what you know with someone who is truly in need. Even if it's one sincere sentence to a total stranger. I still recall events like that in my life where I was the recipient and it changed my world for the better.

Listen to the advice above, SirStoner. You must be going through a lot to be considering suicide. I would be lying if I said that I never considered it. I think many of us have been there at one time or another. You have to find a reason to go on. I lost my sister by her own hand and it was a devastating blow to my family. My mother took it especially hard. Suicide won't solve your problems, it will pass them to someone else. As a closing note, we can't assist you in carrying this out but can help you find a solution. Do you have anyone you can talk to? We are here if you want to post in The Dark Side.

Status
Not open for further replies.