• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Heavy nose bleeding from I.V. use?

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
I've just had a text off my mate, I got paid to day & sorted out my debt(s) to people & I had to give him a few bags I had on credit. Anyway he soht 2 while in my flat which for him is nothing really & he was fine. His just sent me a message & his scored again & had a crank (he goes in his groin with the 2ml) & his nose has gone really wrong, his bleeding so heavy from his nose for some reason & it isn't stopping, his gone light headed & feels really ill. He said as soon as he pushed the plunger down he said he got a bad burning feeling in his foot & his nose began to hurt, a few seconds later the blood began & it has been bleeding now none stop for 5 mins. His starting to get worried, anyone ANY idea WTF is going on with him?

We are both long term heroin users so his not being a baby here over it, I'm a bit worried too as for him to moan it rare & something is wrong to say the least.
Anyone any idea what is going on here?

I would take him to the hospital.

I've never experienced anything like what you describe, but I wouldn't leave it to chance.

One possibility I can think of is an allergic reaction. But I really don't know. I've never experienced or seen someone experience what you describe.

This is definitely a hospital situation. It sounds like it could be something serious. This is admittedly not something I've heard of happening as a direct result of IV use, which sadly, makes me think that there was probably a dangerous substance of some kind in the drugs. If your friend needs someone to talk to or to tell him to get to the hospital immediately, you can always hit me up. I don't mind giving my number out if it helps.
I would take him to the hospital.

I've never experienced anything like what you describe, but I wouldn't leave it to chance.

One possibility I can think of is an allergic reaction. But I really don't know. I've never experienced or seen someone experience what you describe.

could be a cut or an inactive ingredient; if he's never had a nosebleed that bad you should probably urge him to get to urgent care/ER.

Sudden increase of blood pressure could be the reason for bleeding. The foot pain could be caused by hitting or getting too close to a nerve or hitting an artery instead of the vein. As others said, definitely a hospital situation. IV use from the groin area is nothing to be relaxed about, things can become fatal quite rapidly.

Maybe he hit the femur artery? That would explain the leg burning but not sure about the bose bleed . I would go to hospital ASAP