• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Heavy comedown - Plz i need your help

neisseria

Greenlighter
I did MDMA for the second time in my life last saturday, without mixing with other drug or alcohol. I took 2 pills, i don´t know the doe but was the same what my friends took. From that day until now (5 days) i have been feeling like dizzy, with a lot mental fog. Im not hungry but of course i eat anyway. Im really afraid to have fucked my brain up. im a bright student in my last year of career, this scares me to death. I know it only passed 5 days but i dont know what to expect, im really living the worst days of my life. I need the experience from the ones that got through this :(

^ I recommend trying to relax, eat healthy, and go outside & get some sunlight and exercise. This is not permanent unless you want it to be.

You take a chemical that effects your body. That surely happens. When I take my second pill (that pill was famous in our town and got the best mdma in it) I had brain zaps and couldn't sleep. When I close my eyes I had pain in my brain my eyes etc, my hands were shaking, I was half high all the day... It took 3 days to get over that situation. But after I take the pill again and again, these symptoms totally gone. Maybe the body adapts it..
Now when I take MDMA, I just roll and have a 1 day hangover, thats all. Maybe it's because of eating right or workout 5days a week. But surely, I got less hangover.
If it continued like that, I %100 quit using that.. It's like shit.

5 days is quite normal for me. I space my rolls 3-4+ months and it takes me at least 7 days to feel ~75%, then another 7 days to feel ~100%. Eating healthy, and exercising help a lot, socializing as well even though you don't want to. These are things I do regularly as I suffer from recurrent brief depression, but it also helps a great deal with comedowns. Just be patient, and understand that it never lasts forever.

It can easily take two weeks to recover from MDMA use, I wouldn't worry about it, you don't want to psyche yourself into a long term comedown.

It goes away. Some people seem to be more susceptible to it than others but everyone recovers. Make sure that you get rest, eat well, maybe exercise, get out in the sun (natural vitamin D is very beneficial for recovery and even if its overcast, you still can get a good amount of UV rays during the day), etc., and you'll be better before you know it :)