• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

heavy cocaine use and a lasting high

bturpin

Greenlighter
Have any of you guys ever done a lot of cocaine, and experienced a high that lasted at least a month? No joke when I do a lot of coke, say an eightball over the period of a night. Then also buying a ball every 3 days or so for like 3 weeks. Id say i did about 3/4 of an ounce over this time period. Then when I stopped I still felt high. The whole time I never had a crash, and everyone seems to complain about the comedown that coke produces. Never felt it really. It made me feel high even when i shouldnt have had it in my system at all. For at least a month I had this feeling. I seriously thought I was permafried. Crazy shit haha. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this?

You either have some really crazy neurochemistry or there were other drugs in the coke.

Damn you think so? What kinds of drugs would be added to coke? Obviously Meth. But it deffinetly wasnt that. I also should add. 2 weeks after I had that massive binge. I consumed 2 grams of methamphetamine to myself. One gram smoked and the other swallowed at once. I went completly crazy, had a bad comedown. But 4 days later I went back to my permafried coke mind haha. That couple of months was an experience ill never forget.

Still sounds like meth if you do a ton of meth every three dats its possible you never come down meth has a halflife like half a day so if you basically nearly poison yiurself taking 10x what u need to feel a buzz

0 10 fold buzzed
12 5 fold buzzed
24 2.5 fold buzzed
36 1.25 fold buzzed
48 0.6125 fold buzzed (craving what u think is cocaine
Day three binge again