• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

heart and MDMA

ollievn

Greenlighter
Just want a third opinion on this, my heart occasionally has extra beats, not ones that I have noticed myself but have been picked up on an ECG scan which my whole family did a few years ago, I've done a 24 hour ECG with no complications and I am cleared to play any forms of sport, I am 18 and in good shape as well, will be taking at a rave, will keep well hydrated with breaks, was planning on taking 100mg then redose fifty later, the mdma comes from a reliable source, should this be fine?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: Did it last night, ended up doing 200 on the redose as 100 was underwhelming to me, had greatest night of my life and everytime i checked my heart it was beating as it would normally, thanks to reddit and bluelight for users advice on it

Last edited:
See my reddit post...I've seen others ask about this on here. Never heard back if they took it or not.

Thanks man just read it, will report back on Sunday most probably
How are you going to report back if it doesn't go well? I know that's kind of a snarky remark but making this decision based on Internet pharmacology is a bad idea. With that being said you sound pretty healthy. It "shouldn't" be a problem. Use a test kit. Consult your doctor about taking stimulants.