L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

healthy sexlife....

aaronbarber

Greenlighter
I need some helpful opinions on how to better please a woman.in short my sex life (in my opinion) sux, I'm alywayse horny and my wife doesn't seem to be.maybe its me? Maybe she is horny,but doesn't want to wast time for very little satisfaction...... any tips!! We have been together for 11 years,so maybe she is bored......?

maybe you should try with some new approaches, toys, change something to see does will have any effect

I remember you saying that you are getting testosterone shots every week. Do you think you may be getting too much testosterone?

Buy her sexy little outfits (not a maid one), toys, kinky stuff maybe like a butt smacker or those feather things? (something mellow) fluffy handcuffs?

Maybe even try some fantasy role playing? Definitely buy her flowers/ chocolates. You want to woo her.

I have my levels checked every three months and doc says im good....but besides that the t-shots seem to have no effect on how often i have sex,it does however make me last longer. Is t really that inportant, i mean the flowers and small gifts and this-n-that? I mean not to come off lime some cheap asshole,but i never have been (that guy) no pun intended.maybe some flowers sent to her and a nigh out is what the Dr. Orderd..?..

Yes! Gifts and all that stuff are romantic and make a girl horny! Obviously whatever you're going now it's working. But make sure to include a sexy note like, get ready for tonight ;).

Maybe so...i took her out for lunch today and went shoping a little afterwards.we had a god talk and decided to start (dating) again....u know cuddle,hold hands,not let my hair grow out a month longer than i should lol.that kinda stuff.i know this prob. Will take some effort but it seems these days nobody wants to put in the work,they just move on! We have been together 11 years and have two beautiful children.I AINT LETTING GO THAT EASY!!!!