• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

healthiest ROA

bomber

Bluelighter
Well, you have your pill. What's the HEALHIEST way for the BODY to take it? Crash it in powder and snort it maybe? Or just take it with your drink. Or there is an other way?

I prefer rectal. And rectal cuts out any stomach upsets as well as kicking in quicker. It's easier on the tum but I suppose the overall impact on the body is about the same.

Since you're only going to take MDMA once every couple of months, it really doesn't matter.

I prefer rectal. And rectal cuts out any stomach upsets as well as kicking in quicker. It's easier on the tum but I suppose the overall impact on the body is about the same.

I'm interested in trying rectal route. But how its is done? You just stuff crystal powder into your butt? And is the dosage same as eaten dosage? Length of the high? And what about second dose? If syringes and turning it into liquid is needed, then I'll pass.

Stupid questions, I know, but it''s really hard to find anything on plugging MDMA. Lots of info on plugging amphetamine, but not so much on plugging MDMA.

edit. somebody claimed on other site that plugging is a lot more damaging way to take MDMA than oral route. Is this true or BS?

Last edited:
I'm interested in trying rectal route. But how its is done? You just stuff crystal powder into your butt? And is the dosage same as eaten dosage? Length of the high? And what about second dose? If syringes and turning it into liquid is needed, then I'll pass.

Stupid questions, I know, but it''s really hard to find anything on plugging MDMA. Lots of info on plugging amphetamine, but not so much on plugging MDMA.

edit. somebody claimed on other site that plugging is a lot more damaging way to take MDMA than oral route. Is this true or BS?

I don't see why it would be more damaging.

Dosage and duration wise you're looking at in between of injection and insufflation. Maybe a slightly shorter if any duration than insufflation, and then even less needed than with insufflation, more than injection.

The method is exactly the same as it would be for plugging anything else. You just crush up whatever it is you're plugging, get it absorbed into a solution with as little water necessary (with some caustic chemicals it's good to add a drop of vinegar to balance pH, etc etc do research) I like to use a shot glass with a sharply rounded bottom, suck it into an oral syringe, stick it 1-1.5in into your rectum, push the plunger, and then I usually just leave it and lay on my side for five to ten minutes, then take it out. But you can take it out immediately as well, just get it out quickly.

You need to search this site for "plugging"
There used to be a "how to" thread on plugging in the ROA section.
But briefly:
Buy a "lube shooter" on Amazon.
Take your pill or crystals (weigh the latter of course) and put them in a small glass.
Use your lube shooter to squeeze a lube shooter of water onto your crystals.
They will quickly dissolve.
Put to one side.
Go and have a dump if you need to.
Afterwards apply some lube to your pucker.
Return to your glass and lube shooter.
Suck all the liquid up in the lube shooter.
Insert the lube shooter in your anus.
Push the barrel all the way in.
(Some people find this easier to do when they are lying down).
Press the plunger.
Carefully withdraw the lube shooter.
Don't fart for the next 15 minutes.

All done, you will start to feel the effects after 10 to 15 minutes.

Some people find it easier to use more water and to use two applications.
You can for example weigh out your dose for the entire session and leave some unused for a top-up dose.

Using a slightly more dilute dose is probably advisable from the speed of absorption point of view, or if you have concerns about crystal burning your rectal tissue.

The great advantages are that you don't feel nauseous and you won't have a snuffly nose for the first hour of your roll.

Why? I mean how would it be healthier for the body?

There is no 'healthier' way really. Once it's in your body it's going to do it's thing regardless of how it got in. Rectal administration is a good route if you're not afraid of sticking things up your butt but personally I've never seen the need to do it. According to anecdotes, snorting MDMA typically results in a shorter but speedier high and it's terrible on the nose hence why it's not recommended.

All-in-all, the general consensus is to just swallow it. Sure taking it up the butt might be the best route for reducing the come-up/nausea but it's a trade-off of having to go into a toilet and stick something up your bum. For me that's just not worth it but ofc you might be different.

Don't fart for the next 15 minutes

This made me giggle. I just developed an imagine of someone holding in a fart for ages after plugging. Is it actually possible to fart the MDMA back out your arse?

I don't see why it would be more damaging.

I don't believe it either, but it was something about damaged bowels which supposedly leads to allergic reactions and nutrition deprivation. Same user claimed that you need rectally only 1/10th of what you need orally, which sounds unbelievably absurd.

I'll probably stick to oral, if the high isn't longer rectally. I'm fine with the effects orally but I want longer peak than 2-2,5 hours (including second dose). But just found out that I underestimated my weight by over ten kilos, maybe that explains so short peak.

edit. What is this nausea thing? Have only tried twice, but both times I didn't have any nausea.

An oral syringe that is used for infants to swallow medicine is an ideal tool for plugging

If you do it properly typically you don't need to worry about it leaking or vulnerable ...

What the hell people, would you realy put a drug in your bat? Yeah, I see, the roa doesn't realy seem to affect the health effects so Im gonna prefer the oral couse it's simpler. So the right time spacing for mdma is too months? WoW.

Does anyone agree with me that rectal ROW kicks in literally seconds after plugging? I noticed that as soon as a plug, and pull my pants up, it hits me. Fact or placebo anyone?