• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Healing track marks fast??

CVP0627

Greenlighter
Any tips on healing track marks and bruises FAST?? I already use vitamin E oil which works great. Are there any other tricks?? Also how can I fix swelling due to partially missed shot?

Not sure about the marks, but swelling from a missed shot has the potential to be very serious. Keep a close eye on it. If you start to feel heat where it is swelling, you need to go to a doctor immediately and get antibiotics as infected missed shots can become abscesses and can result, in some cases, in amputations or even death, if untreated. Some great Bluelighters have died that way over the years. Sometimes the swelling will go down on its own, but if you notice heat, or if the pain gets worse, or if you notice a white lump form, or if you see red steaks going up your arm, seek medical attention ASAP.

I find that if i don't shoot up the track marks go away faster than they would if i keep injecting :)

lol i hear something called aguapor (idk if thats how it's spelled) makes scars go away

Put a cold compress on to bring the swelling down. But as the above poster pointed out, if there is pain or you notice signs of infection, get medical attention.

If you need to cover track marks real fast you're probably going to have to resort to concealer make - up.

Any tips on healing track marks and bruises FAST?? I already use vitamin E oil which works great. Are there any other tricks?? Also how can I fix swelling due to partially missed shot?
What exactly is your purpose I know it sounds like a stupid question are you trying to hide the marks so no one finds out you use or are you just trying to heal it.

Best way would be to stop using.. just saying, or.. at the very least stop injecting the shit I have been through from smack.. and I 'merely' smoke it, and because of it, have become very suicidal at times I dread to think what's its like when you inject and pay the Piper when you run out I would be lying if I said I haven't, on occasion caught myself wondering what the high would be like or going through the process is in my head

What exactly is your purpose I know it sounds like a stupid question are you trying to hide the marks so no one finds out you use or are you just trying to heal it.

Best way would be to stop using.. just saying, or.. at the very least stop injecting the shit I have been through from smack.. and I 'merely' smoke it, and because of it, have become very suicidal at times I dread to think what's its like when you inject and pay the Piper when you run out I would be lying if I said I haven't, on occasion caught myself wondering what the high would be like or going through the process is in my head
ime its the same except you don't need as much

But i think im unique, or atleast rare.

you could inject into your cock vein, its proven to cause it to grow, but maybe not in the way you want (abscess) then afterward, it may shrink(cockectomy)
edit:lol im just trolling, don't do that

ime its the same except you don't need as much

But i think im unique, or atleast rare.
What's the same?? I don't know which bit of my post you are replying to instead of quoting all of it just quote the line you are referring to bro

sorry, injecting any drug to many is about the same as plugging it except it kicks in quicker (for me)
Well thats a good point then Ive wanted to try plugging infact I have, twice, and ifollowed all the instructions but felt nothing except the weakest tinyest feeling of warmth I was very pissed off because I was expecting to catch a buzz as I had made sure my bowels were as clear as possible it was also a waste so I've not done it since (out of fear of wasting more)

Well thats a good point then Ive wanted to try plugging infact I have, twice, and ifollowed all the instructions but felt nothing except
sorry i didnt mean to say many, i meant to say me, its about the same to me*

Yah i definately recommend it, did you shit before hand]/were you constipated?

Also, bioavailibility when used rectally isn't always 95-99% with every drug, buprenorphine for example is around50-60% bioavailability when plugged, that is compared to 30% sublingualy

If you walk me through the process you used, maybe i can help you figure out what you did wrong

sorry i didnt mean to say many, i meant to say me, its about the same to me*

Yah i definately recommend it, did you shit before hand]/were you constipated?

Also, bioavailibility when used rectally isn't always 95-99% with every drug, buprenorphine for example is around50-60% bioavailibility when plugged, that is compared to 30% sublingualy
Nope.. I mean the first time I might have been backed up but the second time I definitely wasn't I deliberately waited until having a bowel movement before attempting and I stuck it as deap as I could

Nope.. I mean the first time I might have been backed up but the second time I definitely wasn't I deliberately waited until having a bowel movement before attempting and I stuck it as deap as I could
your supposed to do it two knuckles deep, apparently its supposed to be sitting right past the sphincter, so deeper is counter productive

The best way is not to create the damage in the first place, obviously not shooting up being the obvious answer but if you do then you need to not re-use needles and rotate sites. If you have enough sites you can rotate and don't inject too frequently, and use fresh needles you can get away with minimal damage that will heal fast.

If you keep shooting in the same places with very old needles like I did, then it's going to take some time to heal. For me it took like 2 years for the scarring to go away, I still have some slight scars but nothing someone would notice if they weren't looking for it.