The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

heading to PERU/rest of South America...........ideas

inshadesofgrey

Greenlighter
Im going to Peru next month and its my first time in South America. My final decision to go to South America was at least partially based on the availability of great coke. I have read that 2 grams and under are allowed to be carried legally but also that the cops are corrupt and if you get caught regardless of the law they will, at the least, bribe you for cash. I wondering if anyone has experienced any situations like this in SA or has any tips to not get caught.
Also I am worried about quality as I am a IV user (first time in my life that I will worried about the quality being too good ). I plan to start snorting to test the quality and start with 20mg maybe? in first hit. I have been a casual iv user for 13 years but have not used in 2 years now.
I have also read that coke without all the crap its cut with (by the time I used to buy it in Canada) causes no paranoia. This is very important to me as I just spend new years in Thailand doing meth and was absolutely positive the cops were outside my hotel room / following me / watching me for 3 days, when of course it was the psychosis. If anyone has tried peru coke, especially in Peru please share...

^^ you went to thailand for meth??? i hope you aleast sampled some heroin

they have coke bars n shit in peru, but i hear they move like every few months

other then that i dont have much to tell, must be nice travelin the world samplin there wears tho