Headed to Cali, L.A. to be exact!!

TABOOMA

Bluelighter
Monday, usually a day of dread. But not for me today! I won a contest on one of the radio stations I listen to here (thank you Power 96) to see a taping of the Tonight Show with Jay Leno this Friday, the 28th!! I had to answer 10 questions, a la "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" and I won! I am so excited about going!! I found out the guests for the show are going to be Heidi Klum, the Victoria's Secret model, Jonathon Taylor Thomas, from Home Improvement and Chris Cornell from Sound Garden.
Now, my question is this. I might be arriving on Thursday night and was wondering what good places there are to hang, if any?? Would any of the Cali Bluelight crowd be interested in a meet up by chance?? I don't have all the details just yet as to my arrival or departure, but can post them later on to the Board or in e-mail if anyone would like to meet up.
Hope everyone is having a great Monday!!!
------------------
PLUR always,
TABOOMA :p
"Private opinion creates public opinion ... . That is why private opinion, and private behavior, and private conversation are so terrifyingly important." -- British poet Jan Struther (1901-53)

hey lucky!!!! wow that is awesome, have you been here before? where are you from? How long are you gonna be here? I know that the socal bluelighters would love to meet you and we are doing a meetup for a rave called pitch black this sat the 29... there are gonna be alot of us oldies there and then some new bluelighters that we havent met yet! email me [email protected]
------------------
stay tight:)

TABOOMA,
Again, congrats on your winning the trip. Have fun in Cali and make new friends. Hope to see you soon on one of my trips back to South Florida. One more thing, e-mial me and tell me what your name stands for again, I forgot.
Jazzy

Right on!
Yeah, if you're around, you should totally come to Pitch Black. Or whatever! [email protected] is my e-mail, so drop me a line if u wanna go!
------------------
-=+{PLUR!}+=-
....Motab....

Wow girllll that is soo awesome..... i cant believe you won a contest i think your the first that i know of that has actually won on ef those before.
Well i am sooo jealous and happpy
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
for you ......
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Have fun over there and tell any Ca bluelighters high from and the florida crew
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Peace........mwah!!.....RuRu....
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Glad to see you are one of the smarter people on this board......congrat's, Sweety!
wink.gif

------------------
-I didn't do it and I'm not payin half!
-Which way to the nearest DRUG store?

Well, I got some bad news today from the promotions person I talked to yesterday. Apparently, the Leno people have postponed the trip for now. He (the promotions person) gave me an approximate date of Feb 10th now to go from the Leno people, but nothing is definite just yet...
frown.gif
Oh well... I'm still going to get to go, I just don't know when... But I'm willing and able to travel at a moments notice!
Thanks for the heads up cagirl and Motab!! I also appreciate the congrats from RuRu, jazzy and ravErdavE. I will definitly give you my new info when I get it. Hopefully we will be able to meet up while I am there and party some. It will be a Coast to Coast Meetup!!
smile.gif

------------------
PLUR always,
TABOOMA :p
"Private opinion creates public opinion ... . That is why private opinion, and private behavior, and private conversation are so terrifyingly important." -- British poet Jan Struther (1901-53)