• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Headache//cocaine

PearlBoots

Bluelighter
What can you take/do for a headache during cocaine usage?
*it started at the beginning, hasn't went away.

Bumping your own threads is frown upon here ;)

Paracetamol should be fine as I don't see any dangerous interactions if you don't go over the therapeutic dosage that is

Bumping your own threads is frown upon here ;)

Paracetamol should be fine as I don't see any dangerous interactions if you don't go over the therapeutic dosage that is

Was not aware!
All I've got is mucinex for the time being, should that be safe?

It will be safe, but probably won’t help your situation at all. Muxinex is an expectorant - you need something to help with vascoconstriction.

I'm not 100% sure about the active ingredient of mucinex (I live in germany and never heard from it before) but google states guaifenesin and in some cases dextromethorphan?
Guaifenesin will most likely not do anything for your headache and dextromethorphan + cocaine is a dangerous combo that is potentially lethal.

Are you hydrated enough?

An over the counter painkiller like Acetaminophen (Tylenol) is going to be your most logical bet. Caffeine has been proven to lessen the severity of some headaches for some people and so it is often sold in combination with an analgesic in headache-specific preparations.

For me, Cannabis gets rid of headaches every time. I understand this might not be wanted or even be possible, but that is what works for me.

Kleiner is right. You have no need for cold/flu medications. I don't like dealing with them, because anyone who uses say, Nyquil, is automatically introducing 4 different drugs into your body at once. It makes it really difficult when we are trying to put a seal of approval on the safety on an issue. You have no need for it and the interactions could be unpleasant.

Guafinesin (Mucinex) in the United States btw