L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

he won't respond

U

user1267

I was seeing this guy who I met last weekend. It went amazing. He picked me up and I spent the weekend over his friend's house. We watched a movie and cuddled. We even slept in the same bed but nothing sexual happened. Both of us didn't want for that to happen. All we did was cuddle some more and we kissed. After that all happened he brought me home and he got out of the car to kiss me and hug me goodbye. It went amazing and he even agreed. He told me he would want to see me again and wish that he didn't have to bring me home.

After that we continued to text like we always do. He would nonstop text me things such as good morning and calling me love. How he wanted me, all that good stuff. Then we planned to meet up again this past weekend but my work schedule wouldn't allow it in a day he could. Instead I hungout with my friend. That was the last day he texted me. I texted him a few times but got no response. I found out last night he blocked me on Facebook.

I am so confused and don't know what happened. Things were going great and he stopped talking to me out of the blue. He was single on facebook before he blocked me and wasn't seeing anyone that I know of. He said he was so happy to have me in his life and every other girl always flaked out on him. They left him for someone else. So why when he finally meets me (who he said was perfect for him) he then ends up disappearing?

What do you suggest I do? Did I do something wrong? Also its not as if I was the one being overbearing. He was the one who was.

He sounds insecure, he probably thought you were lying about not being able to meet and thought you used your work schedule as an excuse. Just fuck him off and move on

I know how frustrating it is to be ignored. You're lucky though in it sounds like you don't have a huge attachment to this guy, you hung out once, so it should be fairly easy to get over him. He sounds incredibly immature.