L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

He gets soft, I get dry

Blondiesrf

Greenlighter
Hi. I don't know what's going on. I met this really great guy and we really hit it off. Everything is going so amazing.... except we can't seem to get each other off. We stop having sex for a second and he gets soft and i get dry. We are both attracted to each other. The only thing is we have only been able to have sex in his bathroom or the car because of roommates, but we should be able to do it anywhere. I've never orgasmed during sex, but I've never had a problem getting or staying wet. And he has never had the problem of getting hard and orgasming. What does this mean for us? Is there anything we can do to fix it?

Also... during sex, most of the time for me it doesn't even feel good. Not just with him, but everyone I've been with. Sometimes I get the urge to pee, but other than that it simply feels like something going in and out of me. I don't know if something is wrong there too or not.

But I really want this relationship to work because literally everything else is going so amazing and guys like him are hard to find. Sex is always the one thing that goes right when everything else goes wrong, but now it seems to he the opposite and I don't want to end things.

Give all sorts of non penetrative sex a go. Also note that 90% of women don't cum through penetration alone. Most women need their clit massaged. And if you're dry use lube. I think once you enjoy the non penetrative side of sex, the rest will fall into place. Have fun trying.

yeah, what you doing with your clit?

prob u getting dry because its not even doing anything for you.

why cant you have sex in his room? because there are people in there? then get them to fuck off for a bit

also those places are shit. try a relaxing bedroom without the awkward angles and fear of being caught

Drink a lot of water and spend time doing foreplay to get wet. Use some saliva if thats not enough, ie give him bj right before he goes inside you. If you dont have good sliding action, of course it isnt going to feel good. Why dont you enjoy sex? No clue, thats kinda weird.

some people aren't sexually compatible.
why have to leave because of roommates?
maybe doing it with the roommates home will actually spice it up.

i would not enjoy having to have sex in a car or bathroom either. Maybe once in awhile if it is a spur of the moment thing, but it sounds like you two are rushed. You are not able to get comfortable and lay by each others side in a bed, enjoying foreplay etc... Those are all necessary "things." And not to sound like an asshole, but you sound young. Give things some time. Get some more experience finding out what you do and do not like. It will all fall into place from there :)

If your boyfriend has erection and penetrates his penis in your dry vagina, then of course he will lose erection fast, because it is painful to have sex when vagina is dry.
The problem could be that you are not aroused. Or, maybe you are emotionally aroused, but your vagina doesn't become wet. If this is the case, do you regularly use some kind of medication - by example some antidepressants or tranquilizers?

If you don't use such medication, then there could be several other reasons:
1) Your boyfriend doesn't do to you what he really wants. By example, maybe he wants to have rough sex with you, but in reality he acts like nice guy and subconsciously you feel it I know, for most men, it is difficult to act roughly to woman he loves (or is in brand new relationships), but if those are his real sexual desires, he should follow them to have great sex.
2) You are not relaxed and have a lot of other things on your mind. These could be any type of problems which could take over you mind - family problems, financial problems, etc.
3) He is not doing to you the things that you really like, but at the same time, you are too shy to tell him what you really want. By example, maybe he is one of those guys who doesn't do cunnilingus, but you are too shy to ask for it.

All these are the first guesses, but I really invite you to deeply analyze your own phrase - ""Sex is always the one thing that goes right when everything else goes wrong, but now it seems to he the opposite and I don't want to end things."

If I understand correctly, your current boyfriend is nice guy, who loves you, who respects you etc. And maybe his mistake is that he tries to be romantic also during sex. Therefore, one thing you can do, is to openly talk about it with your boyfriend and invite him to follow his own instinct and not play by some nice sex "rules". Usually, “nice sex” is synonym to “boring sex”, because all the romantic things must be before sex, not during it. The other thing you could do - is to take sexual initiative in sex and show what you like and ask for what you want, to really get aroused. And I think, this approach could help to open up your boyfriend, if he is sexually shy.