L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

He acted like I didn't exist!

Ashley S

Greenlighter
Hi people! If you read my latest two threads then you know who i'm talking about. Jake is kinda weird, I distance myself from him because he was hasty with me for no reason at all. There was nothing to prompt him why he would be rude with me. I decided to ignore him, then he started to talk to my parents, and he called my house phone and so my mom answers and he says "We all need to go out! All of us! I have been trying to go out with you guys for over a year now!" He included my name, and so Saturday rules around, and he calls my house phone again and says "All of you come out!" to my dad. Me and my brother went, first of all he ignored me, acted like I didn't exist. I called a girl "hot" to her face and he said "I knew you were a lesbian!" He kept calling me a "lesbian" and "dyke" it was getting to the point of humiliation and bullying. He flirted with other girls in front of me and he introduced me to everyone like "Hey this is my friend Ashley, she's a dyke" everyone thought it was funny when it was just bullying and it brought back that traumatic bullied days in high school. He left me and went off with his buddies, ignored me, humiliated me, and bullied me. Called me names and a lesbian etc. It was a traumatic, horrible night.

2 days later he calls my house phone begging my dad for work, my dad said he might consider him (even though my dad won't which is good) then a couple of days later he calls my house phone again leaves a creepy message, and hoenstly he sounded like a psycho, and he's trying to be funny, and he's asking my dad for work. I am thinking "How dare you?" How dare he call like everything's ok? Like everything is fine? What makes him think my dad would hire him after what he did to me? I don't know if he is messing with me? Or if he is truly a selfish, mean, and cruel person. Why would he invite me out then ignore me? That doesn't make any sense. He kept stressing that he has been wanting to go out with all of us and he does, but yet he treats me like crap? What are your thoughts on this? Thank you so much! :)

He's in love with you. Love is a horrible thing. Beautiful too. But also horrible.

You should stay away from him. I don't think that he's in love with you

What did he say in his creepy message? I'm interested.

He said it in a creepy voice, my dad's name is Larry and my brother's name is Jason. So here's the message in text lol "Larry...you sound depressed! Sounds like everyone left you, and you need me. I am here for you. I miss you! I want to work for you, and be with you again haha. Listen Larry if the wife is giving you problems we'll deport her, if Ashley is giving you problems we'll deport her, if Jason is giving you problems we'll deport him too, it'll be just me and you and we can drive to the beach and watch the sunset together ok? Give me a call! I am waiting to hear from you! I miss you so much!!!" It was creepy how the way he was saying it but I guess he was trying to be funny, but it's hard for me to laugh at him after what he did to me. Thanks.

You should stay away from him. I don't think that he's in love with you

I am staying away. I want nothing to do with him. I just don't understand why he would invite me out then do that to me? I didn't know if anyone had experiences like this or a perspective they can give me, etc. Thanks!

He said it in a creepy voice, my dad's name is Larry and my brother's name is Jason. So here's the message in text lol "Larry...you sound depressed! Sounds like everyone left you, and you need me. I am here for you. I miss you! I want to work for you, and be with you again haha. Listen Larry if the wife is giving you problems we'll deport her, if Ashley is giving you problems we'll deport her, if Jason is giving you problems we'll deport him too, it'll be just me and you and we can drive to the beach and watch the sunset together ok? Give me a call! I am waiting to hear from you! I miss you so much!!!" It was creepy how the way he was saying it but I guess he was trying to be funny, but it's hard for me to laugh at him after what he did to me. Thanks.

What a weirdo, how does he expect to get a job from your dad acting like that?

What do you mean by that? Unfortunately it is a real situation. Wish I was making this up.

Well for one the only threads or posts you have are 6 threads all about the same thing. Second there's just too many inconsistencies and things that no person in their right mind would put up with. Unless you live in a town that's water supply was somehow contaminated by thousands of pounds of bath salts and radiation poisoning I don't believe a word you type. I mean seriously, who's family would continue to talk rationally to someone that's stalking their daughter. This is a joke.

thank you nutty ive occasionaly seen this crap and felt the same way. I cant believe this is one bit real.

Well for one the only threads or posts you have are 6 threads all about the same thing. Second there's just too many inconsistencies and things that no person in their right mind would put up with. Unless you live in a town that's water supply was somehow contaminated by thousands of pounds of bath salts and radiation poisoning I don't believe a word you type. I mean seriously, who's family would continue to talk rationally to someone that's stalking their daughter. This is a joke.

What would be the purpose of me making this up? If I was trolling it would actually be funny, and not be something like this. Are you serious? Also the last 2 threads are about this guy. not all of them. My family also doesn't know how severe this guy is because I don't speak to them about the guys I hate. My parents are oblivious to his antics and every guy's antics until I actually tell them. Get it straight. I am not making this up, and it would be utterly pathetic if I was. Sorry I like posting on here and seeing other people's perspectives and opinions.

Every post you makes very similar to the last. Yeah, last few were about this guy, the ones before were about "Kevin". "What does it mean when he says this? What does it mean when he does this?". Want some perspective? Stop worrying about guys so much. I don't think a harm reduction forum for drugs is the place for your questions but carry on.

A writer should turn your life into a romantic comedy and then id buy it,invite all my friends over and use it to start a bonfire while extremely fucked up =D

I am staying away. I want nothing to do with him. I just don't understand why he would invite me out then do that to me? I didn't know if anyone had experiences like this or a perspective they can give me, etc. Thanks!

Did you tell it to your parents? He's abusing you, I think you need to tell it to your parents