View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

HBWR Seeds & Reducing the Body Load?

MarcusJD9999

Bluelighter
I have tripped one time with effects from HBWR seeds and I just ate them, the CWE and sublingual never worked for me. When I ate them I only got nauseous for about 10 minutes and then it went away. When I began tripping, I did start to get a body load as well and felt the urge to move any part of my body. It wasn't bad at all and the trip was heavenly.

Towards the end of the trip the body load felt worse and wasn't painful or too bad but it was unpleasant and I kind of just wanted it to end. Is their any method that anyone knows of or has experience with that would decrease the intensity of the unpleasant body load, creating a better experience altogether? The trip was very nice but the body load, not during the total duration of the experience, but towards the end was unpleasant. I didn't feel sick if I were to describe it better, but my breathing was kind of heavy and I kind of wanted it to end, and could not wait.

So if their is a way or method of ingestion, I would like to avoid repeating the heavy body load in my next experience. This time I will probably take a higher dose than last time, which would make the body load even more intense & heavy I would have to assume. Appreciate it.

You can take them sublingually... chew up some seeds and hold the slurry in your mouth for as long as you can. It will absorb through your mouth and then you can spit out the seed material. It definitely reduces the bodyload, it's not quite as strong though.

I have tried sublingual many times with no effects. I even took 80 HBWR seeds sublingual one time but this was after I worked my way up with a certain batch I had. Guess those seeds were bung. So sublingual never worked for me and neither did CWE. So I just decided to eat them and that worked. Also, with the batch that did work, I tried those sublingual too several times, with no effects.