View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

HBW Seeds Extraction?

Justin1020304

Bluelighter
I dont really understand something.. i heard Light kills the lsa so how are you supposed to prepare the seeds in complete darkness? i just crushed about 4 seeds in a bag with a hammer and put in the fridge with aluminum foil over it. how long does the cold water extraction take? any advice would be much appreciated.

The degradation of the LSA won't be immediate; light degrades LSD too to a degree, but exposing the blotters to natural light whilst transporting between the piece of foil you wrapped them in and your mouth doesn't do anything appreciable to the quality of the LSD on them :)

Keep this stuff out of the light where possible, but unavoidable exposure to light whilst performing steps of extraction won't be of any concern in the long run :)

Thanks for the quick reply! i was pretty worried.. lol i was in complete darkness when crushing the seeds thinking i was going to immediately kill the lsa. im wrong right? and how long should it take for cold water extraction do you think?

Haha, it's pretty funny to imagine you working away in the dark because of that.

It's only going to be a problem when exposed to strong, direct sunlight and heat for a significant amount of time. :)

When people use the term "light" they mean UV radiation as it is a highly energetic thing and will create "free radicals" and change the chemistry of the compound due to that. If you work with a red filter you will have no issues, this is why people use "dark rooms" for photography. At least I think I have no actual experience in photography or actual documentations on how light effects unstable compounds, that is just my take on it.