View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose

lolbeans

Greenlighter
So I ordered 50 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds of ebay (Hawaiian Strain) and they are coming this week! I have never tried any sort of psychedelic experience before apart from some pretty strong weed so I am not sure what to expect. Anyway as far as I am aware the quickest and easiest way to do them and good a decent buzz or trip would be to chew them and swallow or grind them and put it into a drink which is what I am planning to do with a few mates. So if anyone could give me some advice on what to expect with LSA and easy ways of doing it please let me know!
Thanks and happy tripping ;)

I always used to feel a lot warmer than usual. That's about the only effect I ever got from woodrose.

I had a nice phase of using these about 8 years ago. Although someone in Florida grew his own and sent me them fresh in the pods. Three of them was a full blown trip. But they were fresh and probably a lot more potent than what you may receive. I see people talking about taking 10 and 20 but if I did that with what I had it would have been a disaster. I am not experienced with seeds that come from a vendor. I do know LSA and the other goodies in seeds don't last more than a year before they go flatter. So it is hard to say how strong these will be.

Grow your own morning glories. Fresh LSA is one of my favorite things in the psychedelic world and I mean that even when good LSD is available. LSA is cool. I never got nausea from the HBWS but I have with MGS. But I find eating the seeds, eating some bread and then smoking a little weed helps the nausea and once it goes away the magic begins. (but that is me, cannabis is either helps or hinders, to me it helps kick in the trip)

I know this is a lot to ask. But come back an update us on how many you took and what happened. Good luck. :)

I found them to be pleasant mild and sedating. It was like a strange drunk feeling with an easy head-space, but that's what I found doesn't necessarily mean you will too!

There is a right bit of nausea with them and you could end up clutching the toilet set thinking why the fuck have I done this, but it passes so be aware of that.

Grind up your seeds as fine as you can and soak them over night in a glass of cold water with some lemon/lime juice. Mash them around a bit at times and the next day strain well and neck it. I found it an unpleasant drink to stomach but I use to make the mistake of fasting before tripping and have a dicky stomach anyway.

Since you aren't used to it, read up on LSA and all the effects. Read about vasoconstriction and be well read into the physical as well as psychological effects. Remember the holy trinity of tripping - Drug, Set and Setting, if you don't know that learn it, it is very important. Know what to do if things get overwhelming too.

Safe travels.