PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Hawaiian baby woodrose???

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychedelicmadman

Greenlighter
Ok so my dog ate 16 seeds last night and so did his doggy friend, my dog said he tripped hard and his friend didn't have any effects at all. Anyone know why??

Damn dude, be more careful with your dogs, don't let them eat things they aren't supposed to.

these seeds are quite unpredictable. the quantity of LSA or wtv varies from seed to seed, so it would be reasonable to say you just got some weak seeds. also some times people don't trip on this shit, it varies from person to person. if he really wants to do it, try again or may be do a cold water extraction, it's not hard

beware of animal rights though if they find out you're feedin psychedelics to your dog you're gettin in trouble

Canines are much more susceptible to psychedelics, LSA in particular, due to the unusually high number of HT-1A & 5-HT-2A/B receptors in the canine brain, as well as the low amount of monoamine oxidase in canines. Dogs are especially prone to serotonin syndrome and should be monitored for signs of S.S. anytime you trip with your pooch.

In short , "mans best friend" is partly that because he takes a smaller amount of your stash to get him high...a true friend indeed.

So, in the future, be especially careful not to give your puppy excessive amounts of dope.

Also, 16 HBWR seeds may have been enough for Rover, but a human should eat twice that, paying particular attention to seed condition.
They should be fresh and viable.
I break mine open and only keep the seeds that have a viable looking embryo...keep cracking until you have 25-30 good seeds...grind WELL and...down the hatch.

Last edited:
Ok so my dog ate 16 seeds last night and so did his doggy friend, my dog said he tripped hard and his friend didn't have any effects at all. Anyone know why??

Referring to yourself in 3rd person , as your dog, turtle, hamster, or any other kind of SWIM variant is entirely discouraged at this site as it makes it very confusing for us readers, and it will in no way hold up in court for you.
Please refer to yourself in 1st person in the future.

Was your friend on any other medication at the time? There are some commonly prescribed medications that will cancel out the effects of lysergamides.

phuckingnutz said:
Also, 16 HBWR seeds may have been enough for Rover, but a human should eat twice that, paying particular attention to seed condition.
They should be fresh and viable.

Dude, this is terrible HR advice. The recommended dose for average potency HBWR seeds is from 4 to 12. Just because you had a low potency batch of HBWRs doesn't mean that all batches or locale variations are going to remain a constant potency. Some strains like reunion island only take 7 or 8 for a full trip, and are far more powerful than other strains like ghana strain, which is the weakest I have heard of, requiring more than 10 for threshold effects.

Ok first off I don't give a fuck about court blah blah blah these seeds are legal to consume in my country anyways and just to let you all know my friend went home and tripped balls

Dude, this is terrible HR advice. The recommended dose for average potency HBWR seeds is from 4 to 12. Just because you had a low potency batch of HBWRs doesn't mean that all batches or locale variations are going to remain a constant potency. Some strains like reunion island only take 7 or 8 for a full trip, and are far more powerful than other strains like ghana strain, which is the weakest I have heard of, requiring more than 10 for threshold effects.

What constitutes harm on this forum seems to me to both subjective and arbitrary.
Just because you happen not to like something as innocuous as HBWR doesn't mean a moderately high dose of something that's not going to actually HARM some one seems a bit...hmmmm....extreme.
I see people on here recommending doses of phens that I wouldn't dream of doing...because I don't LIKE them, but I keep my mouth shut because I don't really know enough about phenethylamines to squauk about what's harmful and what isn't.
I have, however, done literally hundreds of HBWR seeds over the years and DO know enough to say something about them...which I did.

What constitutes harm on this forum seems to me to both subjective and arbitrary.
Just because you happen not to like something as innocuous as HBWR doesn't mean a moderately high dose of something that's not going to actually HARM some one seems a bit...hmmmm....extreme.
I see people on here recommending doses of phens that I wouldn't dream of doing...because I don't LIKE them, but I keep my mouth shut because I don't really know enough about phenethylamines to squauk about what's harmful and what isn't.
I have, however, done literally hundreds of HBWR seeds over the years and DO know enough to say something about them...which I did.

Where did I say I didn't enjoy HBWRs?
I find them highly enjoyable and rate them amongst my favourite natural psychedelics.
I was just saying that it is not good form to recommend someone to consume double the average strong dose.
I have had batches of HBWRs where 8 seeds would be plenty to trip hard and anything over 15 seeds, the negative bodyload would outweigh the positive effects.
Potency varies greatly between batches and locational differences.

Ok first off I don't give a fuck about court blah blah blah these seeds are legal to consume in my country anyways and just to let you all know my friend went home and tripped balls

If you dont give a fuck, why didn't you just say "I" instead of "my dog"?

^the interesting thing about using "my dog" in place of SWIM is it's probably much, much more illegal to dose your dog with HWBR than yourself.

This was a big waste of time for all involved.

If you don't want to be civil or read the rules (which you agreed to when you signed up), you can go back to 4channel.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.