View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds Help?

jayy420

Greenlighter
Hello! Say if someone is to consume 10 hawaiian strain hawaiian baby woodrose seeds...
1) What is the best method of consumption? One would like to not have to deal with nausea, but is not interested in extracting LSA.
2) Would that person be likely to get visuals of any sort? He weighs 150 lbs.
Help needed asap

Some Bluelighters will tell you to do them sublingually, spitting the chewed seeds or liquid extract out, eventually, but you're likeley to lose a lot of the desired chemical(s) that way. Doing anything other than a concentrated extract or pure chemical sublingually is not a recipe for success. I reccommend preparing them the way hot tea is traditionally prepared. Contrary to popular belief, the hot water will not destroy the desired chemical(s) in these seeds. The below quotes back me up on that. Some people have reported that lemon essential oil helps to prevent nausea. I've used ginger (best used as a tea). One time I consumed more morning glory seeds than I'd ever consumed in my life, but vomited shortly after, and only got a light trip, as compared to other experiences with lesser amounts of seeds, where I didn't vomit.

AFOAF has not noticed much from light degradation, but even in a light proof air tight container LSA only lasts a few years and starts going bad.

So don’t extract a giant amount and expect it to keep for many years.

One thing that AFOAF has noticed which damages LSA easily is boiling it in water. It’s ok for the first 5 minutes or so, but if you keep boiling it all gets destroyed.

27-01-2011 - 69Ron - http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=945930&postcount=8

Chop it up as fine as possible: a blender comes in handy. You may wish to chop then dry. A word of caution : try to avoid exposing your stuff to excessive heat. I dry in low heat oven. Heat and air destroy good compounds from upwards of 100 degs C. All this bit will depend on exactly what you are extracting.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/morning_glory/morning_glory_extraction1.shtml

In the following thread, VisualDistortion posted a morning glory seed extraction method that involves "boiling acetone." He was questioned on this and these are his responses:

I know for a fact that that LSA extraction tek works

It seems like the ergoline alkoloids present in morning glories, Rivea Corymbosa, and Argyreia Nervosa seem to be resistant to heat. Or at least the important ones seem to be.

Circa 2009 - https://www.zoklet.net/bbs/showthread.php?t=14328&page=8

Stanley Krippner in 'The Ecstatic Adventure' reports 'crushing and boiling' morning glory seeds and he indicates that the seeds indeed worked:

I opened my eyes and noticed that the carpet in my apartment was a luxurious shade of green interwoven with threads of vivid blue. It was almost like a small lake with ripples catching the gleams of the sun.

The Ecstatic Adventure. Metzner, Ralph (editor). 1968. Chapter 3: Of Hell and Heavenly Blue

Last edited:
One wonders if chewing the seeds and swallowing only the saliva for about 20 minutes would work, since LSA is water soluble? and absorbed sublingually?

Making tea and straining the solids accomplishes the same thing. Doing what you're describing would be a big hassle.

And don't waste your time scraping the husks off the hairs off the seeds.

There is nothing in the seed coat that makes you sick. That is a myth. The sickness is caused by glycosides found inside the seed. I've eaten seeds scraped and not scraped and there is no difference what-so-ever in the degree of sickness produced.

morninggloryseed - http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/123944-LSA-s-Subthread-Extraction-of-LSA-s?p=1779004&viewfull=1#post1779004

So ones method of chewing and sublingual absorption is basically equal to making a tea from the seeds? One personally doesnt find a hassle in chewing and swishing in ones mouth for 20 minutes, and one is okay with sacrificing SOME of the potency if it reduces nausea/abdominal cramping.

From my experiance of 2014 (did like 120 trips of HBWR seeds that year, was buying in batch 500 seeds a shot), vomiting on HBWR seeds is caused by 3 things with different intensity and impact.

Ergometr-ine/inine are 5-HT3A receptor agonist and 5-HT3x are essentially the puke mechanism of your body an the only ionotropic serotonin receptor. Its creating nausea, cramps, and gagg reflex.

Cyanogenic Glycosides inside the seeds irritating stomach, giving cramps and increasing 5HT-3 agonism by serotonin to clear your stomach.

Volatile oils irritating stomach found inside the seeds (also found in the seed coating creating the illusion that taking it off will reduce nausea to a tolerable level.)

Personnal Solutions :
Homemade: Strong Base Cold Water extract of the ungrinded seed, drying, grinding, letting volatile oils evaporate 30mis in closed-dark area that you could heat a little to ease evaporation I use hot-warm water not hurtful to the hand (If you can, fill the closed area with Gas that isnt containing any O2), Strong Acid Cold Water extract, filter, filter, filter. (extracting time is amount of water and seeds number dependant).

P-E extract: If you have petroleum ether you can also use it instead of the inition SBCW extract; grind it first tho and evaporate lots longer. (its doing what my homemade method isnt, clearing cyanogenic Glycosides)

If you can get a hold of odanestron take it 30 mins before its blocking 5-HT3x receptors. Ginger is doing the same to a lower intensity.