• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Having trouble with Hydrocodone

Chewiiii

Greenlighter
Hey guys! I'm actually new to this site, so apologies in advance if I've made any formatting mistakes, etc.

Unfortunately due to geographical changes, I have been unable to acquire my preferred choice, and have been left with shitty 5/500 Hydro's. I am rather inexperienced with this opiate, and have thus far, had no enjoyable trips on it. I, of course have been cold water extracting it - rather crudely (tissue and cup method), and have been experiencing little to no euphoria. However, if I up the dose by even 5 or 10 mg's, I just feel rather impure so to speak, and nauseous. Does anyone have any recommendations on how to better my experience? Perhaps a potentiation agent, or some other method?

Thanks in advance

The method I would suggest is swallowing them. Unless you are taking like 10 at a time you should be okay liver wise. While CWE is good if you would potentially be ingesting massive amounts of APAP, you tend to lose some of the hydro in the process.

Haha ya man, I have absolutely no tolerance essentially. A good, nice buzz for me is about 25 mg, the problem is that's 2500 mg of APAP, which is rather alot. I'll try and figure something out. Thanks again. Have a nice day!

mabe take half the dose as pill and the other half CWE, so that you get like 1500mg APAP but get more of the hydro, also DPH is a good way of reducing the nausea that opiates give, about 25mg to 50mg is the right dose for that, you could try it in the form of dimenhydrate instead also to avoid any oversedative effect. Well thats what I would do in your position.

Thanks, that's actually really helpful, and an excellent suggestion =D. Have a nice day!