• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Having trouble using liquid morphine sulfate oral 100mg per 5ml

RainDogtheCat

Bluelighter
Ok so i am pretty frustrated. I paid a lot for some 100mg per 5ml liquid morphine sulfate oral because its all I could find. Last night as some of you might know I drank about 2 ml (40mg) and didn't get anything out of it except a TERRIBLE burning pain in my midsection for about 5 hours. So today I read about plugging and how plugging 1ml (20mg) would be more than enough. Well so far today I have plugged over 2ml. I even went out and got a 10ml oral syringe because I figured I must not be getting it up there far enough with the 1ml. I just plugged almost 1ml of morph mixed with a few ml of water with the 10ml syringe and I don't really feel anything... What is happening here? What am I doing wrong? Every1 is saying how awesome and rare this liquid 100mg per 5ml morph is, but I don't get it. Do i just need to keep plugging more and more until I get there? or am I doing something wrong? Please help i just wanna get high

Edit: And yes I know for a fact it is real and legit because 1 of the bottles was still sealed and unopened. My friends wife sold it to me her father was taking it when he had cancer.

Morphine has a bioavability of 30 percent orally. IVing is 100% but please don't IV unless you absolutely know what you're doing. Do you have a tolerance to any opiates? DXM can help potentate opiates.

Yes i was taking 80mg of oxycontin ER a day up until a few days ago. I do not want to do dxm... thanks anyway

why does everyone hate dxm :? ugh anyway
I'm not too experienced with opiates but opiate tolerance builds up pretty quickly. be careful with morphine. A safe dosage is 30mg at once, wait up to 30 minutes and if you still don't feel anything, add 10mg and wait ten minutes. If nothing is felt then I really do not know what is wrong. Any drug interactions? I dont think morphine expires or anything either.

I'd really like some real help here... and I don't hate dxm I just want to nod on opiates. This is so annoying i would trade this morph away in a second for some oxy or H. UGHHHH!!!!!!!

do you have any allergies? its possible the morphine could be releasing histamine? if you think it's safe, I don't think DPH could hurt to take.

No.

We can minimize the harm you're undoubtedly going to do to yourself, so lets get started!

Step one!

Acquire micron filters. HOLY SHIT step one over.

Step two!

Acquire narcan, and a friend trained to administer it to you if things go awry.

Step three, get a clean 3ml syringe with a decent sized needle and make a clean injection.

I don't condone IVing shit particularly if you've already fucked it up twice,

but I'm not your mother. Take a test shot - still alive? Maybe take the next.

and tip that mother with narcan on board because I know you will owe his ass a debt if you fucked up.

Not trying to be a dick but your tolerance is fucked and you should take a break so these drugs actually inspire you do something imaginative, you know, like not searching for the next batch when this one wears off. Good luck.

if you're used to taking 80mg of oxy daily then try 100mg morphine orally (or 60mg rectally) and see how you get on from there.

morphine is weaker than oxy and the oral BA is poor, adding to the weakness. just take more morphine.

be aware of what you've already taken, though. work your way up slowly to get to a sweet spot.