L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Having obsessive thoughts (penis size)

A

Anmo383827

This has been on my mind a lot, I'm sure it's something that a lot of dudes think about, but at the same time I see weakness in my self by even asking To start off, I'm in a monogamous relationship and my girl is absolutely in love with me right now. Before we were seeing each other monogamously, I asked her if she had any other perspective boyfriends. I used to do this right after I slept with a girl, especially if the sex was good, because I knew that they probably come back to me anyway, and I wanted to show them that I had no intention of being a monogamous boyfriend. Most girls would say "not really", but this girl went into her history. Eventually, somehow or another we got in the conversation regarding one of the guys that she was dating at the time, and she said that he had a humongous dick. Now on a logical level, I know that I have a shit ton to offer. I am a strong, healthy, purposeful, masculine dude who is into extremely kinky and dominant sex, and I also have a big dick (6.5-just under 7inches when it's really hard and slightly wider than normal - Not a huge dick, but big. )

Fast forward a couple months and we're in a monogamous relationship. We have a fanfuckingtastic connection, and She's even you holding to and respecting my intense desire to have a relationship that incorporates threesomes with other girls, despite not being bisexual and never having done it before so long as there's no penetration on my part.

She is absolutely devoted to me. We have a Dom sub relationship, and she's incredibly happy to do what I tell her.

Even still , On a relatively regular basis, I think about my dick in comparison to this other guy. I'm sure I'm not alone in this, but I have intrinsic desire to have the greatest fucking dick that has ever fucked this girl. She complimented me on my dick, but sometimes I start thinking, well it's not as big as that other guy's. It's incredibly maladaptive behavior, and honestly I'm fucking pissed at myself for it.

The girl I'm with has kids, and I keep thinking that she's with me because I was the only guy foolish enough to want to monogamous relationship. I doubt that this is true, she's a really beautiful girl and hashad prospects before, but it crosses my mind. The truth is, outside of the tremendous of insecurity expressing in this letter, logically I know that she's with me because I'm actually incredibly strong, calm, and masculine dude who she honestly can't help but love.

We have amazing sex but I used to fuck girls who would literally squirt after a couple thrusts. It was incredibly empowering to know that I had that amount of control over her body. I like and love this girl infinitely more, but not having this ability with her coupled with the fact that she's been with someone - possibly/probably others who have bigger dicks than me can at times be difficult to deal with.

ALSO - Cunnilingus is great but I'm only interested in P in V sex for this question.

How can I get over this fucking shit?

There's always going to be someone who you perceive as bigger, better, faster, stronger in different ways. Accept who you are and what you have to offer. Stop comparing yourself to others, you'll never measure up.

Sounds like you have BDD=body dysmorphic disorder. Might want to chat with your Dr for some medication.

I dunno man, you are not gonna be able to make your dick bigger.

But the bright side is she is with you for some reason so I dunno what you want, do you want her to tell you how awesome you are to reassure you?

I never compare myself to other guys or wonder about dude's a chick dated before or after me even if I knew some of them.

One time I asked my first wife if she had ever seen a dick as big as mine and she was like "Once, I mean no, well yeah once but it was a one night stand and I didn't like him" and then she was all like worried I would be upset but I didn't really care. It was hard to hear cuz I was pretty sure at the time my cock was the biggest thing around but I got over it rather fast.

I think she is just teasing you cuz it bothers you so much and she probably thinks it is funny and it kinda is.

This is the first "my dick is slightly bigger than average and I am ashamed" thread so forgive how amusing this is to me, mainly cuz if that is really your biggest problem in life.....

Seriously, you shouldn't compare yourself to anyone else. It will just make you feel bad when you have no reason to. I am going to take your word that you have a good relationship and say you should be happy with that. If she really was all about trying to get a bigger dick in her, it woulnd't be that hard for her to find.

Honestly, I have had chicks say my cock was too big after a while into a relationship or during sex the first time and one chick bitched about it every time and then I just put on my pants and left and she kept saying she loved me and I said "I know, our genitals are just not compatible."

I have never dated a chick and thought "She is really sexy, smart, pretty, and nice, but her vagina could be tighter, god dammit, gonna have to find another woman, gonna break up with her asap" so I doubt the problem is anywhere but in your head.

How big was the other guys cock anyways? Now I want to know if it is bigger than mine.

But yeah, my point is, you really shouldn't worry, you can though, it will make things worse in your relationship.

Insecurity and obsessing about other men's cocks is not going to help your relationship at all.

Last edited:
You have the perfect dick size. Just saying. Yummy.

There ya go OP, some of the validation you were looking for.

Honestly comparing yourself to someone else is such a bad idea. You should grateful to just be who you are and not define yourself by something like your penis size cuz in your case if you apply just a bit above average to yourself as a whole you might really hold yourself back in life.

I actually was rather insecure about my genitals until I had sex and I had heard chicks say the worst things about men who were not circumsised and I never said anything about it and then I asked a chick I had been carrying on with rather casually and she didn't know I wasn't circumsised and I think when I told her we were in front of some friends all smoking weed and she was saying she would never have sex with a man who wasn't cut.

So I couldn't help but say "so does that mean we ain't fucking no more" and she was like "oh you circumsised" and say "No I am not" and so finally I think at one point the conversation gravitated towards "lets see it" and I was rather still insecure so I just went aside with that female friend and said "we gonna need some lighting here" and go in the bathroom and show her and say "you don't remember this guy" and I showed her it and pointed out the difference and she is like "yeah but, oh I see it, I thought it was stuck forwards for guys who ain't had it cut" and I am like "not mine so I dunno."

She was rather outgoing and she said she had an anoucement and "she was like ok, so apparently it has been brought to like, quite literally that I like uncut dicks" and it made me feel better. I suppose this gal was more of a friend I had sex with at the point but it was funny. It was funny to everyone and honestly that chick had seen quite a few dicks and it was never something she talked shit about but I think she was had just a problem with guys not keeping their junk clean cuz "she was like ok so DM doesn't shower everyday and so if his cock is clean then it wouldn't kill so and so to take a shower" and she did mention someone else who wasn't cut and was in the room.

Afterwards the guy said something to me kinda negative and the irony was I knew he wasn't cut either. But I asked him why he cared so much about my cock and he gave me shit all the time and one day he just broke down in tears and told me he was jealous of this and that and it was all stuff money didn't buy. He insisted I teach him how to talk to women and we had been friends a while. It was like he wanted to know how I could be confident and stuff along those lines. I

My reply to all that was like "how can you go through life not confident?" and he said "it is easy for you DM, you are good looking and you talk to girls" and I said "people could say the same about you minus the confidence part." I don't know how to be confident other than to not really care, the thing is nobody is going to tell you when you are doing good in life but they sure as shit will tell you what you doing wrong and that is what I told him.

So seeing how the time this happened I wasn't sleeping with the woman I had a rather honest conversation about it and I also found out I wasn't the only guy in this country who wasn't cut and she said "damn, I made a big deal about it for so long and I didn't even know what I was talking about" and she had a bit of an objective view point cuz we weren't dating or fucking at that point, we were both seeing someone and she was a friend but not one who would lie to you to make you feel better.

So unless you are getting complaints in that department I really woulnd't sweat it, I have had friends with really small dicks tell me about it and yeah they managed to get over it but for them it was finding the right women in one of the more extreme cases.

But the OP doesn't have a small cock and I know this from just reading and I would know this from just talking to people and women do talk about guys dicks and I have never been in the position were it was compared negatively. There were plenty of times I was dating a chick and she would say things about uncut men and I held my tongue until later and asked if it was about mine and the reaction always was the same "wait what? you are not circumsised?"

So yeah being obsessive over your body can fuck up your self esteem and that will fuck up your sex life, not so much as your actual body. Most people do not get in a relationship with someone who's body they do not like. They just don't.

So once again I don't have the same problem but I do know how you see yourself directly affects how other people see you and that is the point I am trying to make in the post here.

To the OP, dude pull yourself together! At least your getting sex for free. A lot of men would love to be in your situation penis envy or no penis envy would you rather have a humongous dick but no one to use it with. I don't think you realise or appreciate how lucky you are to have this girl.

There's always going to be someone who you perceive as bigger, better, faster, stronger in different ways. Accept who you are and what you have to offer. Stop comparing yourself to others, you'll never measure up.

So true. It's like getting beat up and pissed off that other people earn more money than yourself. Chances are if the OP can afford to date a woman, afford drugs and afford a internet connection at home you are doing pretty good all things considered. All the OP has to think at least he has have a dick that works and that he has access to woman that is willing to allow the OP to use his dick to have sexual fun with her. If you don't come to terms with your own personal situation, attributes and abilities you will end up doing your own head in while going though life resentful and bitter.

Sex with another person is to be enjoyed not to cause over-analysis that results in feelings of inadequacy. The OP should count his blessings he has a partner to fuck regardless of whatever sized dick her former sexual partners have had. Also the OP is not impotent and doesn't seem to be suffering from Premature Ejaculation, a normal functioning penis regardless of size is better than 12 inch cock that can't get hard.

You could have been born asian, with a 4" pecker. Consider yourself lucky.

Seems to me like anything more than a dick long enough to tap on a cervix would just be in the way anyhow... If your pecker is hurting her cervix you are not gonna get to pound the shit out of it.

And the dude with the huge cock will probably never get to tap dat ass.