• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Having been a sitter for 300 hundred clients undergoing psychedelic psychotherapy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetanoiaMan

Bluelighter
I've seen a lot of people go through transformative trips. I've reached down into people's hells and lifted them up to heaven. Al that was necessary was a little empathy. But every single one of them who got something useful out of their trip, had one thing in common. They all applied themselves afterwards told their transformation. Not just taking more drugs, but working hard to integrate their experiences into their consciousness suing technologies that were thousands of years old. Children, at some point you're going to stop tripping and start sitting. No way to avoid it. I am here for you. Any questions you have, I am willing to help...

"300 hundred," huh? "Al" that was necessary was a little empathy? Presumably you're drunk on more than self delusion. Please help yourself.

He has risen. Didnt think BL would be the vehicle but the Lord works in wonderous ways.

^I think if the Lord returns he'll be able to write legibly and have a decent grasp of the English language. MetanoiaMan is a false profit! :p

Well, if we consider a profit to be returns on something above what was originally invested in it....personally, I see no profits of any kind coming from this discussion, particularly any regarding valuable information.

I originally misread the title as "300 lb clients," and was envisioning some druggie wrasslin more akin to Erowid's more epic Datura freakout reports.

No, still the same weak trolling.

Carry on, then.

...And close. Dude, stop posting threads like this, I'm going to give you an infraction next time you post a condesending thread with no content.

Status
Not open for further replies.