• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Misc Haven't snorted anything in 2 weeks, my nose is wrecked? Why the delayed impact?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
So I've been snorting stuff for years, from suboxone to Cocaine, roxys fora long time..

I finally stopped snorting my sub script and for some reason now 2 weeks later it's like all the damage of snorting drugs is hitting at once.

My nose is all crusted and hardened, not to be gross, I just mean I can feel it's damage and it's trying to heal itself..

I'm just curious why when I was snorting all these drugs did it never really hurt? I mean after a few day coke binge i'd get bloody noses but this is like a cumulative effect of years of snorting.

Anyone else experience this? Seems to be getting better but I definitely messed it up pretty good. Think suboxone and cocaine doing the most damage, thankfully I don't have a deviated septum (yet)

Maybe because it's actually taken this long for them all to come out of your nose (all the painkillers you've the been snorting) and now there's nothing left the real pains kicked in.

That'd be my best guess

Just don't pick at it, I did and now I have a hole up there 😒

Something similar i guess. I normally have pretty heavy and persistant allergies but while on methamphetamine (snorted)
they are non existent. No zyrtec, benedryl, flo-nase, nuthin.
As quickly as 2 days into sobriety though and they come back hard.
I only aquired these allergies from my meth use years ago lol. Now it keeps them away. So weird.

Last edited: