• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Haven't gotten decent mols in New England since new years......

ddabs

Bluelighter
Wtf is going on ...is this happening to everyone??? In fact I haven't even been able to find rolls in 2 months!!
Ive heard of areas going dry but this never happens here... the last place I saw molly was at an event and it was nothing to rave about :,[

Last edited by a moderator:
all the molly at that event were bath salts... Although i did find one guy selling legit moon rocks. It was cut to shit though had to do like .5 to be "rolling". Also found an orange G dot . Seriously was the best show of my life haha

Last edited by a moderator:
this is happening all over the northeast. last few festivals i went to all the pills were bullshit. not one legit pressed pill. then tested 10 samples of molly even wen everythin sucks in my experience the molly in the northeast is usually on point... 5/10 wern't molly and 2/10 had extremely weak reactions. the other reactions were m1 reactions and no reactions. so in conclusion 7/10 NOT WORTH CONSUMPTION in my mind. thats awful odds. the northeast game is really going to shit.

yeah i agree your deff right. 2008-2010 i was getting all legit pills, i would look them up first on pillreports and ecstasydata, i would get the pink stars, purple stars, original white .g once, blue G no dot, the lips for those of u that tried them, they were clean but weak had to take 3 to get rolling good, blue stars, and then some orange gs, then i had some green mollies once which were really good, anyway everything is bullshit right now, i go on pr all the time and i dont even waste my time even trying to get mdma anymore!! gotta wait until the game gets right in northeast

agreed im in maine and the pills and molly have been sht latly i just got blue cutout hearts and for sure not a lick of mdma in them all pipes wouldnt recomend them to a worst enemy i also got some suposed brown sugar molly but was sassafras just not a good time if your lookin for good sht ive been happy just gettin methylone its clean fun and you no what your gettin been very happy with that stuff has any1 heard of good pills around maine mass area?

yeah i agree your deff right. 2008-2010 i was getting all legit pills, i would look them up first on pillreports and ecstasydata, i would get the pink stars, purple stars, original white .g once, blue G no dot, the lips for those of u that tried them, they were clean but weak had to take 3 to get rolling good, blue stars, and then some orange gs, then i had some green mollies once which were really good, anyway everything is bullshit right now, i go on pr all the time and i dont even waste my time even trying to get mdma anymore!! gotta wait until the game gets right in northeast

YUP purp/blue/green stars , my fav rolls ever are the real blue Gs up the ones that are fn HUGE, & the last legit rolls I got were the orange gs , and , Yes, I dotn even try to get mdma anymore either, I gave up, first gave up on molly and found better chances w/ rolls , then realized all the rolls were shit too, the time will come, we will all roll again ,eventually, ha ~!

lol had the brown sugar molls HATED it, "bad dabs" dude, shit sucked, and all I can find is"lone" haa i refuse to try it lmao

lone=methylone probably
sassafrass is a plant
"sass" last i knew means MDA or MDA cut/mixed with MDMA.

lol had the brown sugar molls HATED it, "bad dabs" dude, shit sucked, and all I can find is"lone" haa i refuse to try it lmao
dude i strongly recomend tryin the methylone its not as magical as mdma but i find it close very enjoyable i have absolutly nothing bad to say about it if you wanna have a good nite i would give it a try its very clean and no next day after effects

dude i strongly recomend tryin the methylone its not as magical as mdma but i find it close very enjoyable i have absolutly nothing bad to say about it if you wanna have a good nite i would give it a try its very clean and no next day after effects

Methylone is fun. My first time was as magical as mdma. Few times after that it was still fun, but not magical.