• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have you ever ruined Christmas or Thanksgiving or a holiday by being beligerent?

yompf

Bluelighter
Well....I have . Once years ago I was invited to Thanksgiving at my friend's house. We got a bottle celebrating my friends new job too. Except he barely drank it, I pretty much drank the whole fifth . So when dinner came around and people / friends I haven't seen in years came over and with their new kids ...
I was swearing , eating with my hands and I started talking , what's only known as shit , to my friends sisters(I'd been friends with his sister for years ) boyfriend and to her .. about VERY personal things , like WHY her kids got took and omg it sucked I just made a complete ass of myself and in front of the child it was just so wrong.... Talk about overstaying your welcome.
Ok that was the Thanksgiving years ago
Xmas time now ... The day before Xmas Eve I got home to my roommates / co workers gumbo party . They all had their family over.
I guess (because I don't remember) I went in the garage and yelled at a 4 year old , saying " who the fuck is this kid" I went into a crowd and did the whole f you thing f u .... I guess my friend who dropped me off tried dragging me away but I wouldn't leave....
Ya it was bad , especially because the kid I yelled at was my bosses kid. My roommates are co workers and are friends with our manager.
And I think after a min he got mad and that s when my roommate closed the garage on me.
By then I had no idea why this was happening.(black out)
I banged on the door / windows / garage for an hour .. crying.. screaming.. so so drunk.... to let me in.
And he called the cops , and the cops let me in , because I was paying $700 a month to live there...
Anyway I went to sleep and found out the next day why I was locked out... And what I did. Because I hated them all but I didn't realize I had started all of it , untill my friend told me.....
Black outs are why I hate myself.
I can't drink.
I still don't know everything I yelled at my bosses kid ... but I go back to work in a few days...
Surly they don't want me to live there for longer. I'll be moving...
I'm embarrassed.
Good riddance anyway, i should of never moved in with them. They freaken suck.
But as far as the holidays go...
Has anyone else been hated for beligerently ruining holidays??

that's some rough stuff man. good luck with sorting that out and staying out of the bottle :|

me, i tend to ruin special days by being sober. i know i can't be loaded (and people will know if i am), so i do the show sober and then the pressure of everything cracks me like an egg. worst is definitely christmas and my own birthday--go figure. thanksgivings aren't too great, either. when i lived near enough to family for regular celebration, i'd either no-show (usually on thanksgivings), or simply blow up seemingly without explanation (birthdays, Xmas). a look into my psyche and all its fuckery wouldn't do anyone here any good, so i'll just say i can't remember a birthday or christmas that i've spent with family in the last 10 years that hasn't ended really poorly. not for my family's lack of trying to fix me either. on the days that matter most to them i can't handle my shit.

probably my shittiest and most embarrassing confession, to be real. you aren't alone.

I don't remember any holidays I've ruined but I've ruined more than my fair share of vacations being blackout drunk.

Most definitely have, cocaine paranoia from shooting daily. Locked myself in a closet freaking out about people out to get me. My gf at the time cried until I came out. Felt like shit, was our first and only Christmas together.

Yes, twice, in back to back years.

One thanksgiving took so much xanax I passed out after an apparently drunken rant about how fucked up Thanksgiving is in regards to Native Americans.

The next one, Heroin OD, ambulance and all. Needless to say there was never another Thanksgiving at our house. Got sober two years later and going to the first one sober was one of the hardest things ive ever done. Its been 5 years and it still feels weird. Still hate hollidays. Happy New Year!

I got shitfaced at my sisters engagement party. I arranged the whole fucking thing and thrn had to redo it to suit this cunt of a friend of hers who couldnt come at the first time so had to reschedule to suit her. A few others then couldnt go.

Then after shitloads of boize and meth and pilks (me and a couple others, not my sister and her straightedge friends) the stupid bitch didnt show up as she went to buy a fridge instead.

I couldnt be polite about it do rang her and abused the fuck out of her for ages. Then my drunk sister punched me in the head and we had a fist fight, we all got kicked out and brawled on the street.

Then she kicked me out of her house where I was staying for a week (I lived interstate) and havent really been invited to catch ups with that crew since.

I've wrecked one for myself by being in benzo withdrawal for it. But it was mild and didn't seem anyone noticed.

I suppose in a way I wrecked this last one too. Sort of, it's complicated. Wrecked in the sense of what it might have been were it not for my poor choices throughoutthe rest of the year.

Went to my dad and stepmother's house on Christmas morning one year half drunk, half hungover. Slept in clothes, ratty hair, beer on my breath, it was so obvious I was shitfaced. It was an embarrassing experience that I don't want repeating!.

Meth psychosis. more than my fair share.
Alcohol, drinking to much and vomiting.
Opiate withdrawal. Moody sweaty asshole.

Needless to say i don't see extended family anymore.

Ironically the one occasion I did extremely well at was my sisters wedding, where I drank like 150-200mg methadone (about 3-4x my daily prescription at the time) and I was a hit all weekend.

it wasn't me. but I did get blamed for it because the mother of these brothers thought that I supplied the drugs even though i didn't.

It was my friends wedding, and my friends brother (also a good friend) was warned before hand not to freak out on hallucinogenic drugs like he as a reputation of doing. That didn't happen. The day of the wedding rehearsal he took too much MXE and freaked out screaming that he was possessed by demons and scaring the shit out of guests that didn't know what to make of it.

His father drove him home while he was in an MXE hole and left him at his house and he missed the wedding the next day. The brother of the bride was also arrested the previous night at the bachelor party for fighting a security guard at the club, he was too drunk. I shouldve given him some of the MDMA we were all taking maybe he wouldn't have done that.

On the bright side I gave a friend MDMA that had never even smoked weed or done any drug by the age of 30, needless to say he was very impressed.

I got shitfaced at my sisters engagement party. I arranged the whole fucking thing and thrn had to redo it to suit this cunt of a friend of hers who couldnt come at the first time so had to reschedule to suit her. A few others then couldnt go.

Then after shitloads of boize and meth and pilks (me and a couple others, not my sister and her straightedge friends) the stupid bitch didnt show up as she went to buy a fridge instead.

I couldnt be polite about it do rang her and abused the fuck out of her for ages. Then my drunk sister punched me in the head and we had a fist fight, we all got kicked out and brawled on the street.

Then she kicked me out of her house where I was staying for a week (I lived interstate) and havent really been invited to catch ups with that crew since.

lol

Can't say I've ever ruined Christmas but I've spent a coupe of Christmas' high on coke and copius benzos. My family are quite naive and just thought I was drunk. Luckily they were shit faced as well so it went even more unnoticed.

Last edited by a moderator: