Have You Ever Almost Died?

Yes I've nearly died way more times than I should've, I gotta tell ya, when drugs are about to feel it YOU KNOW you made a mistake, so in my experience I'd say yes every time was scary, and more of a wakeup call then the last time

Yes, many times. I was scared afterwards but not while those events/accidents/overdoses were happening.

Once hit by a car. Woke up in hospital missing years of my life. Memory slowly came back but at first I thought my husband was still alive so went through that twice
Overdosed twice, all I remember was laying in a hospital bed in withdrawal.
No white light or any of that

I was smoking duragesic patches back in 2011. I had hit it hard that day in my office cubicle, and then at home lol. I took my prescription ambien to go to bed that night, not thinking about the interactions. I had this horrible nightmare that a hand coming out of my closet was dragging me into the dark abyss, many emotions I couldn’t really explain, well it reminded me of some of the feels I had on a future 5meo dmt trip. Woke up heavily gasping for air, and I ended up vomiting a ton. Think this was a close call, but whom knows.

Yes Feb 26 2020 at 28 Years old to a major intentional overdose IV fent and meth.

Nov 2018 I crashed my van which was a slip for me but 140km/h on a barrel roll I should've died normally you'd think. Way out past the ditch.

Several OD situations more accidental.

Yea, at least 4. Twice from heart disease, once a close call with a harness racing horse coming around at full speed, and another vote for possible/probable serial killer. My spidey senses went nuts.

Yeah. Passed out drunk on my kitchen floor and choked on my own vomit in Nov 2023. Nobody knows how I didn't completely asphyxiate. Was also covered in blood due to lacerations caused by multiple falls down wooden stairs and falls smashing my face into various things. Smashed the back of my head on some rocks outside also, was lying there in the cold for quite a while.

Yes. Got shot. Kept driving around. Lost a couple pints of blood and hit a telephone pole head on. Young and dumb.

The other was OD with a quick resuscitation; it happened in minutes so no biggie.

Heroin overdose : I wasn t scared, actually I was pretty happy and when I finally woke up I was kinda puzzled like "Why is F. slapping me? why is S. crying? )

Cocaine overdose : PURE TERROR, my legs were shaking, my heartbeat was insane, I really thought " This is it" but with the help of Our Lord and of a shitload of benzos here I am .

Yes more times than I can count or remember. Everything from heroin over doses to car accidents to being lost in the woods in the extreme cold. Being lost was by far the worst. Myself and one other guy were lost in the woods of Maine for two days in January 2013. That was the scariest because I knew that it was coming. And survival was the only thing I was thinking about. The rest were very quick and abrupt. Kinda of take a deep breath and say “that was close”