• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

have kit -- how to tell if my beans have amp/meth?

SolidState

Greenlighter
I got my DS.org testing kits recently and want to test some beans I have. I ran a test of some current pills (green mercedes) and while the color changes indicate MDxx, friends who have taken them tell me that they are super peppy and must have amp/meth in them (major jaw clenching, sweating, hard to sleep after comedown, etc.). What should I look for in these tests? Is the presence of amp/meth going to be indicated initially, before the color changes to purple/black? After reading the testing procedure literature, it seems that these kits don't really discern the difference from amp/meth and MDxx.

I also have some pure molly powder to test as well, mainly as a control since I've had it for months and I can vouch that it is very clean.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Marquis is your best best - when you first put the solution onto the powder look for a brown 'flash' in the solution.

Dont forget that caffeine is a very popular cut and can leave you feeling jittery, sketched out and wide awake if your sensative to it. I know somebody that if you met them after they had just had a coffee you would swear they are on speed :)

marquis will tell you if they have amp by turning orange or brown before black. You want to get a nice dark purple ----> ink black puddle, with the slightest tinge of purple under the light exactly like with ballpoint ink.