• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Have just had Methocarbamol added to my meds will it help or make me feel better

Sk1500

Bluelighter
Hi there,

Just wanted any opinion if anyone knows about my current meds, as well as Methacarbamol. My necks been really painful for about a month, hunched forward with little movement.

I'm on (daily)

110-140mg IR Morphine (oramorph)
40mg Diazepam
150-250mg Cyclizine

Plus between 40-120g of high quality poppy pods, varies depending, on how much morphine I've had.

1500mg Naporxen
125mcg Levothyroxine

Just wondering if the Methacarbamol will do much, help neck or potentiate.

Anyone with any knowledge would be appreciated.

Cheers 👍

I'll answer the question as got now lol. Not sure how much of it because of my other meds and combination.

Put on 4x 1500g

Apart from that not had much else (been up for 6 hours)

Only had...
50g espresso maker style pod tea
10mg diazepam
2 cyclizine
3000mg Methacarbamol

Feel really chilled, the Methacarbamol kicked in quick.

It's really freed up my neck, chilled me out, bit like started benzos again, so not sure if potentiates them, bit dizzy and sight bit effected but definitely worth it. Think I'll stick to the prescribed dose 4x 1500mg a day (98 left).

Lucky finding, thanks doc

Methocarbamol is nice. Its OTC where I live so I've used it to help with opioid withdrawals. Its just a muscle relaxer. Some might compare it to a very light ativan dose. Give it a try,

Methocarbamol is nice. Its OTC where I live so I've used it to help with opioid withdrawals. Its just a muscle relaxer. Some might compare it to a very light ativan dose. Give it a try,
Yh I really liked it, I started at 2x 1500mg and mixed with my other meds works perfectly. Didn't even touch my morphine yesterday, had 2 lots of poppy pod tea (90g).

Think I'll have 2 Methacarbamol now, 20mg diazepam and few Cyclizine. Then have tea about hour later.

Jealous of getting that OTC 😅, the only plus is I get everything else free, except the pods but the pods are really high quality and cheap. Are you in US? Seems you can get way more OTC than in England. Apart from some of the antihistamines it's prescription only. Plus stuff like Kava, still not sure what it is!!!! Gets mentioned lots on the site though.

Thanks 👍