• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Have I perma fucked my meth expirience

ibetweaking

Bluelighter
So i have iv'd many times in the past but not at this dose today i iv'd 300 mg of meth in 1 syringe and i got the most intense and best feeling rush i ever had and the high that followed was amazing but now smoking and snorting still get me high but i feel disapointed and i think "i could have made that much better if i iv'd" will snorting and smoking ever be the same?

300mg of meth shot all at once is a massive dose. If you try to chase that then you'll likely end up horrifically addicted and completely wreck your tolerance.

If you want to do extreme stuff like shooting 300mg of meth at once you need to wait for your tolerance to drop before you can expect to get decent effects again.

Please take tolerance breaks.

300mg of meth shot all at once is a massive dose. If you try to chase that then you'll likely end up horrifically addicted and completely wreck your tolerance.

If you want to do extreme stuff like shooting 300mg of meth at once you need to wait for your tolerance to drop before you can expect to get decent effects again.

Please take tolerance breaks.

^^^
What he said.

I would maybe suggest taking DXM to lower your tolerance, but you'll need to also stop using for a while in order for your tolerance to have a chance at dropping. Especially at those high doses, you've got a ways to go. You would need to be basically robotripping all the time to keep your tolerance at bay, but yeah, DXM will reduce the development potential of tolerance to many drugs. But if you want your tolerance to go the other way, you have to take brakes, and/or do small amounts, best to save your stuff/money and do a fair amount of dxm. Also the polistirex form of DXM like that found in Delsym, is a very long lasting version, which works nice as a tolerance buffer when using. But doing DXM is a disassociative hallucinogenic, so i'm just putting a word of caution on the robo tripping. I've found myself mixing meth and dxm ALL the time, and that's another unique experience, but if you continue to use the drug, it makes it hard to lower your tolerance. I've found in my own experience, and what many others have also said, is that it may only take a short tolerance break, while taking a rather small amount of dxm. and after say, a week, you could find yourself with much stronger effects from much less. But yeah, that 300mg IV Dragon is a dangerous beast, i'd find a smaller dragon to ride if you can. Chasing something like that 300mg you did sounds dangerous. Plus you can definitely still enjoy other ROA, especially with a lower tolerance.

But its more of a saying, that once you start to bang it, (shoot up) you cant go back. Not so much that you cant, but you know, it just feels like wasting it.
Honestly i'd look into other substances to help you out in maintaining for a while if you can, that way you can find a nice way to enjoy it for longer if you so desire. Balance is so key.

That is a very big dose, could o ask how much you weigh? Just for my curiosity! When you use meth and IV it?s the only way to get the the rush & especially at that amount it has taken a good portion of your dopamine, 1000x more than its norm giving you that amazing feeling and in only a few seconds to a few minutes, I?ve been a full 15 min, that?s another story!
You must take recovery time for your body to produce more dopamine in order to get to that level again, if not you will only find it a waste and always trying to chase down that feeling!
Not only stop using but try this: go to your vitamin store and pick up a few of these legal vitamins #1 centrum silver, vitamin D3, 40hDopa 400 (makes dopamine ??) magnesium! Take these as recommended everyday with at least one week in between using! I also drink propel for 3 days before using & my friend you think you hit the rush? This will also keeps you in good health if you choose to continue meth use!
Do research and you can find tons of info to lessen risks & keep your mind & body in good health!
Private message me and I?ll give you a few secrets to better your sex life on meth! But you have to take breaks ,it?s the only way you will fully enjoy it?s amazing effects every time!

This isn't really something that we can answer buddy. The issue we have with advising users about recreational experiences is due to the fact that these things; the high, the rush, the buzz are really not quantifiable in verbal terms. We can't associate a specific thought or feeling with a numerical dose. What you are getting at is however, pretty much the case for most people. Using drugs intravenously in almost all instances, provides a faster and more intense onset of effects. A faster onset of effects almost always leads to a greater stimulation of the reward system in the brain which increases the desire to experience the drug by that route of administration in the future.

So, for most folks, as you have probably heard the grapevine, after experimenting with the needle, it becomes difficult to use by that ROA in the future.