• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Have I overdone it? Slow heart rate?

PieceByPiece

Bluelighter
So last night I had a resting heart rate of 135BPM (not due to physical activity or anything) and I took quite a few different depressant drugs (morphine, gabapentin, Diazepam, Tramadol, promethazine, Ect - I didn't take the drugs to slow down my heart, I took them because that's what I normally take for a high.

And today I have a heart rate of just 50 with a normal blood pressure? Is that bad?

Have I overdone it on the depressants and is that why my heart rate is 50?

My usual HR is between 95-110

Anyway something happened about half an hour ago and upset me which triggered me and so I've taken a load more of depressant drugs. I'm feeling quite woozy, and it's seemed to come on extremely quickly, and I've got palpitations now as well. I don't know what my heart rate is now. So I don't know if I'm tachycardic now due to the stress of what's just happened, or have an even lower heart rate due to taking all the depressant drugs again 10 minutes ago.

that's worrying, in all honesty i would ring the ambulance if i were you.
do you have a history of taking so many drugs at once? does you heart rate drop this dramatically if/when you do?

if 'no' for either please call an ambulance

Be safe, get someone with you if you can, if not call an ambulance for medical eval.

Good luck, post back so people know you're OK.