• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Have I had too much MDMA

Thermistocles

Greenlighter
So for the past probably 3-4 months ive been getting on MDMA probably once per week on average (maybe a bit more if theres been a lot on) which I know is way too much but i've just been having the time of my life as I'm sure many of you can relate... Anyway this week I rolled on 3 separate occasions, once i double dunked 2 fairly clean x pills, the second time me and 2 friends split 2 grams between the 3 of us for one night (in hindsight that was dumb I know) and we had a blast obviously. BUT then the third time this week I had a 1/3 of a gram (of very pure molly from Berlin) in a cap and i pretty much didnt even feel it, I felt the beginnings of a come up but it definitely never hit me and considering i only weigh 70kg as a 6ft1 18yr old male, a 300mg cap should smack me right in the face. SO i'm writing to you all, knowledgable and wise as you are to ask if i've simply abused our good friend molly too much. I think i've have lost the magic... Any advice at all is much appreciated. Thanks all :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you know the answer to this one Thermi.

You have definitely overdone it.. try and restrict your dosing to once a month so your brain has suitable recovery time.

I have been doing MDMA for 2+ years and still haven't lost the magic with keeping this gap in between doses.

Personally though, I would leave it for a few months as you have already overdone it

Hey Thermistocles

As marksman said that is really too much yeah, once a week is serious abuse, watch out with this as MDMA tends to kick your ass hard before you can say "comedown" with such abuse. It's probably tolerance that caused this, but you could have also ingested something else than MDMA. I think since you are still quite new to MDMA that this isn't permanent. Take a very very long break and your tolerance should go back down. 300mg rolls are a bit on the high side by the way. That's what I dose during a roll but I've been rolling for close to 10 years and have a pretty high natural tolerance to MDMA

I suspect your product wasn't tested with a testkit, so I will go ahead and add the (untested) prefix. If you did test please say so and I will change it. Should you make a thread about a post or future roll some day, remember that prefixes are mandatory. They help to distinguish between a thread about tested MDMA and one about untested MDMA, this makes it easier for other users to comment accordingly