• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Have done CrystaL Meth and not addicted hmmm??? but BU or Methlypentylone very very addictive and no real bad side effects!

hardtack

Bluelighter
Got some high grade Crystal hit the pipe and strong but NO Not tweaking or freaking hmmm but many months ago big push on so called unknown RC looks like others and rocked up. Hmmm so took the jump and also being well schooled trained expert on them
did the multi reagent testing to see what we had here. But lucky enough F-ed up country hmmm about 100 of those in the world New Zealand manage to do us all a Big favor snatch a load coming in well seized it. Probably sent to their big brother UK England and tested it with Lab equipment to find what they had. Spectrum Analyzer or Gaseous Analyzer ,,,shit how do I know that ..my rolling goes back decades so learn lots of shit through the years! They cam up with old one no mystery I did too LOL LOL!! Pentylone or Methylpentylone not bad one and smokable! Well can tell you works like Dewalt Hammer drill ahhhh! But tastes like refinery and smells like one too. But not bad switch if you keep chasing Ice. And doing ounces of EITHER does not get you higher fellow readers-OK
Drug in all of you already just don't over do it! :stoner::green banana::bong::bongg:☺️

Yeah there's some pretty shit gear going round nz bro. I smoked some about a month ago.. Quarter gram in a evening and you still wouldn't think I was high if you met me. I don't regularly indulge, so for me it was pretty obvious it's garbage as a point would normally have me flying.

Looked fantastic, smoked real clean, tasted good. But the high was very very average at best.

I'm not touching it again until I come across stuff made with psuedo. This Mexican and Chinese stuff is bullshit. Or atleast the stuff I've tried is. I have heard of reports that Chinese stuff can be good and I'm sure plenty is but I think the stuff we remember as real grade A 'p' is almost disappeared entirely.

This isn't really a trip report... I'm going to move it to Drug Culture. You'll get more replies there, too.

Yeah there's some pretty shit gear going round nz bro. I smoked some about a month ago.. Quarter gram in a evening and you still wouldn't think I was high if you met me. I don't regularly indulge, so for me it was pretty obvious it's garbage as a point would normally have me flying.

Looked fantastic, smoked real clean, tasted good. But the high was very very average at best.

I'm not touching it again until I come across stuff made with psuedo. This Mexican and Chinese stuff is bullshit. Or atleast the stuff I've tried is. I have heard of reports that Chinese stuff can be good and I'm sure plenty is but I think the stuff we remember as real grade A 'p' is almost disappeared entirely.
DI you test it not with smoking but chemically>>? Triple blind test does NOT lie neither I am sure UK who did tests on the so called mystery RC..no mystery hell used it's brother chemical all the time not massive rush but cheap and not expensive at all. Butylone;)

This isn't really a trip report... I'm going to move it to Drug Culture. You'll get more replies there, too.
Thank you; yeah I would agree, but nice part is I have done good crystal meth and takes about 5 to 6 hits to get effect. Plus clouds the lungs up bad. This does not but smells and tastes like Hell! but damn well works as far as stimulant and I seem to get NO bad effects other than do too much and get tired . So after experience maybe not what I really want but availability too good to pass on!

I believe the KU, BU etc going around finally got tested as to being norethylpentedrone(?)?
In any case, it's probably in a lot of cocaine. One vendor that has "always had 1kilo min order quantity in US" advertised stock and even a sample of this KU. I inquired, come to find its from the Chinese warehouse and would be 60/2g shipped. I know my subject would require more than 1g for proper assessment, though.
Good meth does not require several hits to achieve effect unless 1. Quality is poor or 2. Technique is poor. Use an E-Nail, grab a hot rail adequate nail, heat, and 10mg should be sufficiently noticeable despite the fact I prefer to inject 0.2+g