• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Harm Reduction Have alot of people forgotten this rule?

Zonxx

Bluelighter
Ive responded to a bunch of threads asking how much to dose cuz their unsure their products strength etc etc,

When did the rule: you can always take more but never less

Fall out?? ALWAYS try small first then go on by how that effected you because really, do you need to jump right into a high or into the dangerzone?

Test your stuff guys n gals, and yes you may have limited product, but lets be real, most shit is quick and youll know easily if you think you can take abit more or not, i dont know why people gottta ask " is a whole line of heroin safe?" Like.. try a tiny bump n see where it goes then go for abit more if you can, same goes for alot of shit and im not talking about the questions regarding high doses or dose limits, those are valid questions that vary on the person that everyone here is glad to answer for you

The answer is because with fentanyl, the difference between being high is being dead to me. The point I wish to reach euphoria and high wise is quite literally death because fentanyl just can't produce the feeling I am chasing like real heroin.

So to answer your question, there is no do less, less doesn't do it for me, and I'm not high where I want to be until I'm likely gonna need a narcan.

Fentanyl was the worst drug ever synthesized.

The answer is because with fentanyl, the difference between being high is being dead to me. The point I wish to reach euphoria and high wise is quite literally death because fentanyl just can't produce the feeling I am chasing like real heroin.

So to answer your question, there is no do less, less doesn't do it for me, and I'm not high where I want to be until I'm likely gonna need a narcan.

Fentanyl was the worst drug ever synthesized.

You misunderstood my post, it was regarding people being afraid of their products strength, so my answer to that was, you can take less but always take more

But yes fuck fentanyl, i dont even get why its ending up in coke too

It makes no sense at all to be in coke. Are they literally hoping to kill a bunch of people? people do coke expecting to feel stimulated, and they tend to do a lot. if they do a line and get sedated they're gonna keep doing it til they OD. I had an acquaintence and a handful of people I don't know die from fentanyl in coke in my town recently. Then even more recently some fuckers distributed fake gabapentin pills that were actually fentanyl. it's out of control. Problem is it's so cheap. And the analogues.. you can get carfentanyl from China for obscenely cheap. Basically a chemical warfare agent because of how potent it is, you can OD opening the bag. I've heard of fentanyl in MDMA, too. It's a really fucked up situation..

It makes no sense at all to be in coke. Are they literally hoping to kill a bunch of people? people do coke expecting to feel stimulated, and they tend to do a lot. if they do a line and get sedated they're gonna keep doing it til they OD. I had an acquaintence and a handful of people I don't know die from fentanyl in coke in my town recently. Then even more recently some fuckers distributed fake gabapentin pills that were actually fentanyl. it's out of control. Problem is it's so cheap. And the analogues.. you can get carfentanyl from China for obscenely cheap. Basically a chemical warfare agent because of how potent it is, you can OD opening the bag. I've heard of fentanyl in MDMA, too. It's a really fucked up situation..
The problem is low end dealers need to make money and generally dont give one shit if they have a returning client, so its a kill or be killed area, gotta know your sources or get into the right cliques these days if youre gonna do stuff

I've never gotten that logic. Amy drug dealer wants repeat business, and to kill off your punters makes zero sense. I pray that fucking shit doesn't make itself commonly used in the UK. Sounds so dodgy

Fentanyl paranoia really wants me to stop doing drugs lol

Fentanyl paranoia really wants me to stop doing drugs lol
In reality its rediculous... this fentanyl bullshit only real asshole dealers would use.. but boy the day i ever get smt laced with it, lord have mercy for that person

In America anyway it's literally everywhere, it's crazy, it's unusual to find heroin that isn't at least part fentanyl. Dealers can only even get fentanyl in many cases. Low level dealers don't even know most of the time I think.