• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Have a strange question about my prescription, need advice.

Mtstory05

Greenlighter
Hello ladies and guys,
So I get prescribed (90)10mg roxicodone each month, I've been getting them filled from the same pharmacy for quite a while now and never had any issues (other than them wanting to fill the Rx too late some times). My 10mgs are pink Kvk-Tech like normal but I've found a few round white pills with a lowercase "n score 20" on one side and nothing on the other side. My research shows that if it had a capital letter "N" then it should be 5mg roxicodone, but I cant find anything with this style n on it. Obviously I'm going to take it back to the pharmacy, but they've been so overwhelmed with this COVID-19 stuff I've waited excessive amounts of time twice. I just want to know what they gave me. Anyone have any clues?

Edit: Sorry, I'm not sure how to post a picture of it, but I hope the description I gave is good enough!! Thanks!!

Hey my man, I know this is probably a little bit alarming, but I'm sure that you can figure this out without too much issue. However, we don't deal with stuff like pharmacy interaction. It's not really related to Harm Reduction philosophy in a direct way. Basically, pill brands are something that Google can help you out with. You don't need our help for that anyway.

While I respect that people are experiencing hardship right now due to the Covid-19 hysteria, this doesn't give essential services the right to not provide adequate medical treatment to those who need it. These policies are to keep people from going to the mall and shit, it's not intended to utterly shut down society. If your pharmacy can't provide you with the right medication in an appropriate time-frame than I would absolutely go to a different pharmacy and tell them why you're leaving so hopefully they can provide adequate care to their other customers.

Thank you for your response Keif' Richards, I agree that pharmacies are essential businesses and they should be able to help as well as using Google to identify the brand/drug, however neither of these have helped. Like I said on Google there's no mention of a lower case n score 20, just the capital version. And unfortunately there is but one single pharmacy in my area(they shut down 2 others several years ago), which I obviously have to use.
If this is is the wrong section and needs to be moved please do, and if it violates any rules or guidelines I understand if it gets deleted. I just wanted to know if it was something different that slipped in or just a different brand of roxicodone and could not figure it out myself. Thanks.