• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Have a question about MDA and methadone

peanut 801

Bluelighter
Hey what's up everyone? I have a question about MDA and methadone, for a friend of mine. I have some very high quality (tested chemically and personally) MDA crystal. And I have a friend who is on 75 mgs of methadone a day (I believe) he's about 5'10" around 185-200 lbs (give or take) and doesn't use MDxx very often (last time was in March I think). He wants to roll with me, and his experience with MDMA and his methadone is that he had to take a much higher dose to get the desired effects. He's never tried MDA, and I for one know its ALOT more potent than MDMA in many ways. Especially this particular batch, its potent as fuck! But, anyways I was wondering if the methadone is going to drastically diminish the roll or anything in any way, so I can figure out a good dosage for him. Hes hell bent on 400 mgs, because he had to dose pretty fat on MDMA, and I know that's WAAAAYYYY too much with MDA. I don't wanna end up taking him to the hospital or something horrible like that, just want a good ol' fun time for him! Any feedback/ advice on the matter is more than welcome!!

P.s. - there's no prefix box for mobile posting! It has been tested

Last edited:
I don't think opiates such as methadone interact with the MD love drugs in any meaningful way, but don't quote me on that. As for dosage, you are right: 400mg is way too much. Eating 1 gram of MDA is fatal. It is twice as toxic as MDMA. Tell him 200mg, in 2 divided doses, is his limit, and stick to what you said.

That's kind of what I was thinking, 100 mg initial dose and maybe another 100 mg redose. He is just under estimating the real power MDA holds because, he doesn't know the ups and Downs of the MDxx world like I do. Thanks for the advice man!