• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids hate drugs still do them plz someone help fix me

Hezman94

Bluelighter
Shit I forgot about the bag I stashed till now got half a g FFS thort it was end of the night dunno if to save a bit till morning.
I don't wanna be awake when it's lighy should I save a couple bumps or just ride the comedown and wtf do I do with this bag as I can't save it . I even told the guy don't tick me even if I ask he's my mate and he won't do so no way I can get more I regret getting this I hate drugs and my head feels messed up from quetiapine morphine and loads of other pills I've taken quetiapine changing my brain chemistry.
I come across a normal lad no one would believe me if I said I got all these illnesses fibromyalgia bpd cyclothymia personality disorder chronic fatigue ms runs in my.familt and never tested me need MRI scan on my leg inneernto take dopamine else my legs kill.
Fuck meds but also fuck msdnsnxiety at age eighteen I don't get it now but even before work I would tvokit sndnimslways worry bout stuff wot don't bother other ppl if my internet got cut off I'd go insane infant watch TV ibhare it the internet is my tglv.
What can I do to get my brain bsck

All you can do is eat healthily, abstain from drugs like coke specifically, and try to quit all of them. Exercise too. I’m sorry man I’m right there with you.

What a dilemma dude. Stop taking stuff that's not prescribed,you got a lot of things wrong with you so have to have certain drugs,you can't just stop,but you are only 18,you're young with your whole life ahead of you so maybe in time with the help of your Doctor you can change things.

Have you told your Doctor that you self medicate Cocaine/crack? You've got to look after yourself,no one else will. I wish you all the best mate.

Maybe try and find a shamanic practitioner near you and see if that helps. Go on Facebook and look them up,you can go on reviews and recommendations to see who is suitable. You have to sort the chaff from the weeds as there are charlatans out there who pray on the vulnerable,but if you get a good one and be honest with them it may help.

You'll find that nearly all shamanic practitioners have been through dark times and were told they were mad,but healed themselves with the help of a teacher...This is what they do.

wow. i read this title and lol'd and spat out addy by accident, do you know what kind of crime i just commited by doing that? i might be smited by the allmighty now...

I honestly love this guy. Gets a lot of hate but he's not the only one here doing a lot of drugs "not prescribed." Seems like projection... anyway

It seems like every drug you use causes paranoia so you tend to add a whole other effect into the mix and that causes even more issues. It's obvious you struggle with a lack of self control (most of us do) but are you literally in isolation every time you take something? I feel like part of the issue is that you're not socializing with anyone and it's making your use far worse over the months. No one can help you because we can't determine what's causing what with 8 different drugs in a row causing a plethora of side effects. Less is more sometimes with substances. If you're so fucked up you're not going to be able to process anything you're feeling.

At least the dude is still posting so we know he's alive. There are two ppl I remember I've talked to on here that no longer post and they were very helpful to others.. and I know that the most likely factor is that they overdosed or relapsed and lost themselves completely. The day hez stops posting I'm going to know what happened and be upset. If I was in the guy's position the last thing I'd need is judgement from people on a forum who already smoke meth and crack

Guy is really suffering and people aren't acknowledging it.

Last edited:
I honestly love this guy. Gets a lot of hate but he's not the only one here doing a lot of drugs "not prescribed." Seems like projection... anyway

It seems like every drug you use causes paranoia so you tend to add a whole other effect into the mix and that causes even more issues. It's obvious you struggle with a lack of self control (most of us do) but are you literally in isolation every time you take something? I feel like part of the issue is that you're not socializing with anyone and it's making your use far worse over the months. No one can help you because we can't determine what's causing what with 8 different drugs in a row causing a plethora of side effects. Less is more sometimes with substances. If you're so fucked up you're not going to be able to process anything you're feeling.

At least the dude is still posting so we know he's alive. There are two ppl I remember I've talked to on here that no longer post and they were very helpful to others.. and I know that the most likely factor is that they overdosed or relapsed and lost themselves completely. The day hez stops posting I'm going to know what happened and be upset. If I was in the guy's position the last thing I'd need is judgement from people on a forum who already smoke meth and crack
oh he's a great dude i've laughed pretty hard at some of his stuff, im glad he's still alive and he's given me a memory when he made a post saying he tried to od but woke up 2 days later and had no pills for a week, ah god that must have been brutal.

You have chronic fatigue and you're scripted quetiapine... that certainly can't be helping things.

I am guessing the quetiapine is for BPD? The NHS tends to throw that stuff out to BPD patients. But yet there is no evidence it helps at all, it's just cheaper than providing DBT which would actually treat BPD.

The NHS also has the problem of overdiagnosing BPD. I don't know you personally so I can't comment on your diagnosis, but this is something me and a few friends have come across. All diagnosed with BPD by the NHS. When I went to a private psych I was told I don't meet the criteria at all. Same happened to most of my mates who got the diagnosis. When they got a second opinion they were told they don't fit the criteria.

Anyway if you are confident the BPD symptoms do in fact describe you, speak about getting referred to DBT as it helps big time and will mean you don't need meds to manage the mood swings anymore. That will help as your brain fog will be caused mostly by the quetiapine I guarantee you.

i can't instruct you on opiates, but for stimulants, definitely, it's a bit of a toughy to start out but... gotta start somewhere, but id you'll be wding from dope or morphine whatever at the same time, that makes your situation 100x worse

Stay safe and pm me for instructions to cease stimulant use
~Zonxx

I'm gonna fuck the coke off my wallet be happier and so will my head .
And fuck the oxys off as the lady who selling them won't sell me them unless Ibuy a full strip forty quid and they make me want more and more where as morphine doesn't and good heroin didn't but never had a big heroin habit I'm more of a binger.
I been put on citalopeam doctor says the taking cocaine and alcohol is worst I could do but he says it self medicating and I just asked for a weak anti depressant.
And no quetiapine does not help chronic fatigue and it has caused me to have Parkinson like effects so I have to take a dopamine agonist ropinirole which causes.. compulsive behaviours.i didn't really want to take another medication but my depression is bad but I do notice when I take.my.morphine same dosage everyday and not binge and not take uppers I do feel better like u say I'm isolated and bored . I use to love weight lifting but it hurts me to do physical activity I lift a weight and all my.muslces tighten and I feel shit if I do too much... Fibromyalgia

Don’t have any advise. Just want to say that we love you and don’t want to loose you!

Don‘t forget to eat. Healthy foods can help a lot.

Stay safe my brother!
Sending you a hug.
❤️