Venting hate being so fucked i cant tell even what to pin my issues on

attention_horror_621

Bluelighter
woke up this morning completely fucming fogged my heart feels like its pounding and fucking pounding but i tested my bpm its like 58-60 bpm like do i have awful blood pressure did i forget to take my meds one too many times am i having an anxiety attack is it because i didnt drink for 2 days after drinking almost every day for like 3 weeks was my delta10 i got from a source infamous for lacing with k2 fucking laced was it my overdose on 5 different substances from a few days ago i dont fucking know what to even pin my shit on fuck

ok thats all ❤️

what meds are you doing without? I don't think binging on alcohol for that length of time would produce much physical addiction but it would definitely cause shit like panic attacks so there is that. I have never tried k2 but it's supposed to be fucking horrible so theres that to. Honestly no wonder your feeling fucked up

what meds are you doing without? I don't think binging on alcohol for that length of time would produce much physical addiction but it would definitely cause shit like panic attacks so there is that. I have never tried k2 but it's supposed to be fucking horrible so theres that to. Honestly no wonder your feeling fucked up
im on busiprone and clonidine and ive only missed my doses a couple times so idk. but yeah lol j feel like shiiiit lol

Clonidine has a strong rebound if one forgets to take it, specially if multiple doses are missed. It caused depression as a side effect in me, my dose were 75-150mcg at night. Buspirone on the other hand had zero effects for me, just some brain zaps upon introduction of it (probably because I was on a SSRI which caused the buspi to kick some serotonin off 5ht1a). May I ask whether you feel to benefit from the buspirone?

But yeah, your anxiety might well come from alcohol withdrawal. Do you have benzos or pregabalin available? Taking a clonidine might help as well.

Clonidine has a strong rebound if one forgets to take it, specially if multiple doses are missed. It caused depression as a side effect in me, my dose were 75-150mcg at night. Buspirone on the other hand had zero effects for me, just some brain zaps upon introduction of it (probably because I was on a SSRI which caused the buspi to kick some serotonin off 5ht1a). May I ask whether you feel to benefit from the buspirone?

But yeah, your anxiety might well come from alcohol withdrawal. Do you have benzos or pregabalin available? Taking a clonidine might help as well.

i actually thinkk my busiprone has been helping me quite a bit tbh tbh (5mg twice a day i think been taking for a few weeks). and ye i might have some spare valium around but i took a clonidine .1mg and my busiprone and smoked some weed and fingers crossed my brain shuts ths fuck up soon lmao. if not i might try the val. thank u!!!!