• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Hash cut with noids etc?

Bitchniggaz

Bluelighter
Anyone know how Common it is nowadays with black market hash being cut with random chems?

The last 5years the quality of hash has been very nice.
Really soft light brown stuff with clean taste etc.

Anyway i usually make edible oil from it since i prefer the effects vs smoking.
So ive been quite lazy when dosing and just take a small sip from the bottle of hash oil ive made.

Yesterday i totally over dosed though, had a chug to much since the first one didnt hit much.
My mistake was that i didnt eat before redosing.
Generally a big meal really gets it going for me.

So i laid in ved watching trailer park boys and i just went totally numb.
I mean like K-hole numb oobe style.

However my mind was quite clear although i got some paranoia.
My first thought was that it was lazed with fentanyl or something sketchy.
So i just rode it out and hoped that it was going to pass.

Im obviously alive so it was probably just a super high dose of cannabis.
Ive overdone edibles before but it was years ago.

Gonna get some reagent tests and try to analyze the hash.
Its most likely clean however ive read all kinds of weird shit people cut with nowadays..
Including hash and weed with ketamine in it.

I have no idea how common it is for hash to be laced with synthetic cannabinoids but I suspect it wouldn’t be that common given cannabis/cannabis products aren’t hugely expensive so provide less incentive to adulterate with other psychoactives. I may be wrong but that’s my guess.

As for your experience it is definitely consistent with cannabis overdose. I have had many similar experiences because like you I often enjoy orally dosed cannabis more than smoking, I make coconut oil (from buds as opposed to hash) and it is easy to get lazy and overdo it but then I have an experience like you describe and end up completely incapacitated and having a bad time which leads me back to being more careful 😂

When I’ve overdone it with synthetic analogues the effects are much scarier. I have had several hallucinogen induced psychotic episodes and overdosing on synthetics reminds me/feel like I’m borderline going into psychosis

When I’ve overdone it with synthetic analogues the effects are much scarier. I have had several hallucinogen induced psychotic episodes and overdosing on synthetics reminds me/feel like I’m borderline going into psychosis

You know, I know I'm about to derail a little bit but when I take a psychedelic drug I don't mind my eyes playing tricks on me... I kind of enjoy it, to be honest... but when my ears join in on the fun? FFFFFFFFFFuuuuuck, man, auditory hallucinations are so much more jarring, imo.