• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Has this ever happened to you?

When you iv you are taking it to a hardcore level and not everything should be injected lol

Hardcore or not if someone seeks advice or knowledge and one of us can help then it is in the spirit of BlueLight that we do so to the best of our abilities without passing judgement or responding in a demeaning manner.

Just because someone is in a low place does not make them any less deserving of help.

OP also remember that while a micron filter will filter out PARTICULATES, it will do nothing to change the pH of the solution.. for a time, I was micron-filtering tar before slamming it - black tar is very acidic - the burn did not change and neither did any particular swelling.. one thing I did figure out was how to bring the pH of my specific tar up, by adding little micro-pinches of baking soda, tiny bits at a time. Have you ever considered using leg veins (if you insist on slamming)?

Breathe brings up a good point: micron filtering, while necessary in terms of harm reduction when IV'ing any substance (but especially pharmaceuticals), won't change the pH and it still might sting but won't clog your veins and lungs with particulate matter.

That being said, break the needle off of a syringe or go to the CVS pharmacy counter and ask for a free "oral syringe" for some liquid medication you need to take, and just plug it. No filtering required, and suboxone is such a slow-acting opioid that plugging and IV'ing them should be undifferentiable in terms of rush and onset as plugging is the closest thing you can get to IV without jamming a needle into your skin.