• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Has anyone tried this brand of Oxy?

ScoobySnax30

Greenlighter
I just picked up my Oxy script from the pharmacy and I was given the Novel Labs - imprint N 23.
I don’t break/crush mine but these are similar to the OPs.
My stomach felt a little funny after taking them yesterday but it could be all in my head since they switched brands on me.
Has anyone tried these?

I just picked up my Oxy script from the pharmacy and I was given the Novel Labs - imprint N 23.
I don’t break/crush mine but these are similar to the OPs.
My stomach felt a little funny after taking them yesterday but it could be all in my head since they switched brands on me.
Has anyone tried these?
Is it time released?

Dude, I literally got on here to look for this exact thing- you got them from Pharmacy so they are real? I have never seen these before. they were hard AF to break down. so far i feel fine, but i dont necessarily feel like i should. they are 30mg, correct? I cannot find them online AT ALL.

Dude, I literally got on here to look for this exact thing- you got them from Pharmacy so they are real? I have never seen these before. they were hard AF to break down. so far i feel fine, but i dont necessarily feel like i should. they are 30mg, correct? I cannot find them online AT ALL.

Yes, they are 30mg.
I did get them directly from the pharmacy but
wanted to know more about them since I have never seen them before either.
I had Slight stomach issues the first day or two but I’ve been fine since.
They Do seem to be weaker compared to others I have had.
There isn’t much online but I found a couple of things.
I had more success when I was more specific.
Enter the markings but also shape, color.