• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Has anyone tried Bromazepam?

Has anyone tried Bromazepam?

• Yes. It's Great.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Yes. Average.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Never Taken It.

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Yes. It's Shit.

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

supersonic89

Bluelighter
Hi Bluelighters,

I have my doubts about this pill. It is very cheap in my country, but it is generally the same with all benzos, so I would like the opinion of experienced users on the subject.

What kind of benzo is it: a sedative, an anxiolytic or an anticolvulsant? A mix of all? What do you think of this benzo? Worth it? 1 box of 30 pills is about 30 bucks in here.

Blessings!!

It's a pretty good anxiolytic IME.
6mg of bromazepam is much stronger or at least more noticeable than 10mg of diazepam. For me it feels kinda similar to alprazolam.

It's a pretty good anxiolytic IME.
6mg of bromazepam is much stronger or at least more noticeable than 10mg of diazepam. For me it feels kinda similar to alprazolam.

Nice. I'm going to buy it. Even if they are about 30 pills.

Where is the option "Yes, it's shit"?

I had very high expectations but it ended up like a poor common drug for casual/wanna-be junkies, sorry for acting like a jerk elitist but no thanks, I stick to Clonazepam, Alprazolam and some other strong Hypnotics.

As far as I know it's mainly used for Alcohol rehab.

Oh shit I totally forgot about it .

Updating now.

6mgs of Bromazepam is equivalent to approximately 0.5mgs of Alprazolam or 10mgs of Diazepam. Has an elimination half life of approximately 15 hours, compared to Alprazolam's 12 hours and Diazepam's 50 hours.

I was finally able to score some 3mg Bromazepam tablets and we'll see how it is. I took 12 mg a minute ago, I think that was a little too much? :LOL:

Update: I feel good, great muscle relaxant, zero anxiety, a slight feeling of tiredness.

It's like joke(broma in spanish)zepam :ROFLMAO:

Despite it's name, I like it bro. Its like a Valium / Xanax mix.

Me and my friend call each other the benzo bros, or the benzo boys, for a laugh... bro.

Jokeazazepam, pretty.... funny. I think that would probably contain salvia in half the tablets or something weird. 50/50 cosmic joke.

Bromazepam just means you're an absolute proper dude, bro.

Hi Bluelighters,

I have my doubts about this pill. It is very cheap in my country, but it is generally the same with all benzos, so I would like the opinion of experienced users on the subject.

What kind of benzo is it: a sedative, an anxiolytic or an anticolvulsant? A mix of all? What do you think of this benzo? Worth it? 1 box of 30 pills is about 30 bucks in here.

Blessings!!
Nice. I'm going to buy it. Even if they are about 30 pills.

I remember when I used to live in Viet Nam I'd buy these little pots of 6 mg x 30 tabs Bromazepam made by Roche pharmaceuticals - brand name 'Lexotan'. They were like similar to Xanax bars but a bit longer... more like little sticks than bars.

I thought they were a great all-round Benzo similar to Diazepam.