• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Has anyone taken acid that was dropped on a sour patch kid?

ovenbakedskittles

Bluelighter
I recently just recieved some acid that is on a sour patch kid wrapped in tin foil. Is there anything that i should know as far as potency? i have heard that the sour patch kids acid arent that good because of the sugar and stuff or something...

i already opened the tin foil but i closed it back up and i put them in a piggy bank thing that i have in my closet thats full of coins... would that be a good place to put it or no?

Also, should i take it as soon as possible to avoid any loss of potency or is it okay to wait a little bit??

thank you

How potent is the piece of candy laced with illegal drugs? I don't think anyone here can tell you anything about that :)

I had LSD-laced sweet tarts once. It was a bit underwhelming, I think that they may have been a bit under-dosed. In any case I don't think sugar has anything to do with it...sugar cubes are a well-known conduit for LSD...

Yeah, it's just someone selling doses from their vial of liquid LSD by putting it on some kind of carrier.
Dose is impossible for us to speculate on (it could be anything) - it's not like a recognisable print of blotter acid or anything - it's just whatever the person decided to squirt on the candy, as well as the ug/mL concentration of the liquid in the first place.

i don't know what sour patch kid candy is like - do they have powdered sugar on them that is likely to fall off?
If so, then yeah - i'd say it is a pretty lousy choice of medium for laying acid.

Just be careful when handling it, and i'd probably give the foil a bit of a lick when you take it. There could conceivably be quite a few mics on sugar that falls off or sticks to the foil.

Personally i wouldn't put anything that i planned to put into my mouth in a piggy bank with coins - money is some pretty dirty shit, and i'd just rather keep anything i'm planning to lick away from general circulation currency.
Maybe that's a weird hangup of mine - i'm not a germaphobe, but i think money is particularly unhygienic and gross.

LSD is best stored in a dry, cool place. So long as it's not exposed to moisture or too much light, acid lasts for years at room temperature.
i live in a hot part of the world, but i've never noticed much potency loss (if any) from tabs i've had for years.

If i were you, i would just assume that one sour patch kid is one dose. It gets kinda tricky trying to divide up a hit that's been dropped on things like candy, so it's not really worth stressing over too much.
Set and setting can at times be every bit as important as dose. Make sure you feel comfortable and able to explore the trip without being disturbed, as much as you can.

So yeah - don't rush!
Choose the right day, and enjoy.

I recently just recieved some acid that is on a sour patch kid wrapped in tin foil. Is there anything that i should know as far as potency?
No. LSD can be put on anything: candy, paper, sugar cubes, etc. The medium doesn't tell you anything about the dose.

i have heard that the sour patch kids acid arent that good because of the sugar and stuff or something...
It doesn't matter.

i already opened the tin foil but i closed it back up and i put them in a piggy bank thing that i have in my closet thats full of coins... would that be a good place to put it or no?
I wouldn't store anything you're planning to eat in the same place as coins because coins tend to be dirty.

Also, should i take it as soon as possible to avoid any loss of potency or is it okay to wait a little bit??
You can wait a little bit, just don't wait so long that the candy goes bad.

cool... now i have a little bit of a situation...

i heard that you should take acid in a place where u feel comfortable but i have really bad social anxiety so the only place i really feel comfortable at is my house by myself. But my moms always home

i was thinking of doing it in my room at night while everybody is asleep. is that a bad idea? if so then is there an alternative? What do you guys recommend?

this is my first time taking acid.

Ok, well then I don't know if taking LSD for the first time on your own would be the worst idea in the world, but it's far from the best.

I wouldn't want to stay in a single room the whole trip either.

Let me put it to you like this, and this is just in my opinion but I'd be surprised if other people wouldn't agree with it

if I have to be around someone that there's even the slightest chance I might be forced to interact with and it's someone who I DONT want them to know I'm on LSD, I'm not going to have a comfortable trip.

set and setting is important, sure. But it's more about just being comfortable and relaxed. You're on a psychadelic drug, 95% of the time, whatever plans you set up before the trip (Pink Floyd on acid dude!), go out the window once you actually start tripping.

so to reiterate:

be somewhere comfortable without any possible interaction with people who you don't want to know you are on LSD

I must admit my first trips were in my bedroom when my parents were in bed when i was in high school.
Not the best environment, but not the worst either.
I agree with the above, essentially.

will i be talking to myself. cuz i took 3 grams of shrooms once and started talking to myself. is that likely to happen on 100-200mcg of acid?, or no

I like to go outside and look at the stars.

As far as tripping around people I usually tell them I am tripping and to be nice and\or fuckoff.

I do wonder if it is 25xnbome compound cuz throughout if it's bitter it's a spitter cuz will bitchslap yo ass with the rainbow and ime not stimulating like acid.

will i be talking to myself. cuz i took 3 grams of shrooms once and started talking to myself. is that likely to happen on 100-200mcg of acid?, or no
If that happened on shrooms, there is a very good chance it will happen again on that dose of LSD.

i was thinking of doing it in my room at night while everybody is asleep. is that a bad idea?

Yeah, it's a bad idea.

if so then is there an alternative?

If the only place you feel comfortable is at home, then just wait for a day/night when you are home alone. You'll be glad you did.

I don't think he will be able to tell if it's nbome since sour patch kids are like super sour. But I've never hear of nbome being dropped onto candy...only coming in professionally laid blotters. I'd imagine webwouod have many deaths andbODs if ppl were dropping nbome onto Shit like they do with acid.

I

how was it? ?

I loved it, but i just love acid.
It could easily have gone terribly wrong, in hindsight. But i enjoyed it.
Having said that, i enjoyed LSD a lot more when i was able to do it in the comfort and privacy of my own space (whether that was home or elsewhere).

Glad you had a good trip! I've never ever done acid, but I have a looooot of friends who can no longer just casually eat sour patch kids because apparently, it was really popular in my city at point to sell LSD that way. I've heard mixed reviews from both experienced and inexperienced users; some from both groups say that it wasn't anything to write home about, and others said it was the best trip they've ever had. I imagine that if you were like me and got extremely happy from eating gummy candy (it makes me feel innocent and pure for some reason), that your trip would be better (maybe not stronger, but more enjoyable) due to the psychological effects already there.