• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Has anyone snorted 40mg Oxymorphone

oxyfen

Bluelighter
I have the orange pill with G74 imprinted 40mg Oxymorphone. I snorted it and it seems like nothing, no taste, no burn and no help. I really thought I would get a little better pain relief snorting it but nope, no different than the 80mg Oxy's (I never snorted the OP's but did snort the OC's) I have been taken. I believe I am at my opiate top limit. Does anyone else believe there is a limit to opiate use?

Absolutely! When I was at my worst I had a $300 a day heroin habit and would no longer get high it was used for maintenance. I ended up shooting coke to get my buzz and the heroin to get well. Terrible waste of a lot of money!!

Absolutely! When I was at my worst I had a $300 a day heroin habit and would no longer get high it was used for maintenance. I ended up shooting coke to get my buzz and the heroin to get well. Terrible waste of a lot of money!!
Holy shit! 300 a day must take a lot of time finding veins etc, I:m impressed tbph

Wow ur really wasting alot of good opiates. Just withdrawl you can get the same amount of highs then if u were addicted theres just days in between to stay non tolerant. That pc 80 or 40 thats just barely making u feel normal is about 4 nodding highs for me. It could be like that for you too if u just withdrawl, you will have tl eventually why not do it while its easier. Everyday you are addicted its harder to withdrawl.dont be weak as fuck

Holy shit! 300 a day must take a lot of time finding veins etc, I:m impressed tbph
The police weren't to impressed they hit me with 65 charges for lifting copper from construction sites to support my habit. It ain't easy coming up with that kinda scratch to stay well unless you are super rich. Getting locked up was the best thing that could've happened to me,I was going to die and didn't give a fuck!!!

Wow ur really wasting alot of good opiates. Just withdrawl you can get the same amount of highs then if u were addicted theres just days in between to stay non tolerant. That pc 80 or 40 thats just barely making u feel normal is about 4 nodding highs for me. It could be like that for you too if u just withdrawl, you will have tl eventually why not do it while its easier. Everyday you are addicted its harder to withdrawl.dont be weak as fuck

4 nodding highs for me those are the best IMO, I really miss those but I'm still chasing, it's just I can't see the beginning of the line nor the end.
It could be like that for you too if u just withdrawl
I need it for pain, I have 3 fractured and dislocated vertebrae's in my neck. It not like I don't need the little relief I get from them. If I didn't take them I could not get out of bed and when I do I cannot stay up but for a couple of hours and then I have to lay down again.

Last edited:

The police weren't to impressed they hit me with 65 charges for lifting copper from construction sites to support my habit. It ain't easy coming up with that kinda scratch to stay well unless you are super rich. Getting locked up was the best thing that could've happened to me,I was going to die and didn't give a fuck!!!

Geesh nam, a book could be written about your adventures, I thought I was busy.