• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids Has anyone mixed gabapentin with meth? If so share experience.

Angus12

Bluelighter
I’ve been using crystal for awhile now and my doctor perceived me a newer version of gabapentin enacabil extended release. 600 mg. I’m curious if it would be bad sexy to mix the two or a fun decision. Thanks

I don't know if you're still curious, but I take addy presses (pretty much meth) every day and gabapentin like 300mg. I feel like it makes me a little detached, like the dissociated feeling or gives me more of a typical high. 600mg lol you're bringin it, you don't fuck around. (y)

Good together... Gabs will make u feel less over whelm when on meth. I can't take meth without gabs

I cant assure you of the safety of this mix biologically, but I can say it feels good. Kind of brings the effects up and takes the edge off at the same time. Adds a euphoria to it.

Ditto what everyone else has said... I smoke about 1 gram of meth per day through the day. I take 1200mg of gabapentin 3 times per day ... On the days I don't smoke, them fkn gabbies knock my ass out even after 4 years using them. Oh yeah I also take 20mg of baclofen 3 times per day as well. Then when I reintroduce the meth I'm flying high, able to actually participate in my life, oh yeah and it increases my mental clarity also, without the meth my brain fog is .... Fuk what wuz I talking about?!!? Get the picture? 😉

This is just my experience, doesn't mean it's true, 🤷🏼‍♂️

It is safe ish but mixing them in my experience is a waste. If u can use pregablin in stead but not mix gabbapenton isn't that great I had to take loads for not much even in the beginning

I haven't done this with gabapentin, but I have frequently in the past taken a dose of phenibut 1-2 hrs before dosing a stimulant (meth, amphetamines, propyl, you name it) for the expressed purpose of reducing the physiological symptoms of said stimulant. The resultant experience is almost always very pleasant.