• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Has anyone injected dextroamphetamine pills, other ADHD meds, or speed (street amp)?

g3i5t

Greenlighter
I hope that everyone’s enjoying their Saturday nights!

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for not reading both the BLUA and the rules for each of the forums before posting, and instead breaking a pretty basic rule with my first post. Major party foul.

I’ve taken a three- (I think? Too high to check) year break from posting. I’ve used bluelight as a resource the whole time, but it wasnt until the past few weeks that I began spending hours reading all sorts of posts on here, from topics I found in the search engine to random threads in the lounge. The more time I spent reading people’s posts on here, the more I wanted to participate. I’ve always known what a special place BL is, but didn’t understand or even begin to fully appreciate the sense of community and support that you all offer until very recently, and am certain I still don’t understand it anywhere close to fully. I do hope that, with time, I can deep in my understanding and, possibly, I’ve become a more active member of your pretty unique community. Writing all that made me feel like I was brown nosing, I am deeply sorry if it came across that way, I truly meant everything that I said. I may have written a bit too much because what I’m on, Or maybe I’m just being paranoid for the same reason, but I feel like I need to make it clear that I truly mean everything that I said above; I couldn’t have been more sincere.

Anyway, I’ll get on to my drug stuff and then my questions. I recently IV’d some dextroamphetamine pills. It should go without saying, but shooting pills is both stupidly dangerous and dangerously stupid. This isn’t something that I intend to make a habit of, ever, which should be easy because I wouldn’t want to do this regularly. I’m Rx’d these and only take them as prescribed 6/7 days a week (3 on, 1 off, repeat) because of side effects, and recreational use, as I’m sure you all know, only makes those much worse.

The pills I used were the Mylan 10mg dextroamphetamine ER capsules. I say this because I usually get Actavis, which taste horrible when chewed, to the point that it feels like theyre burning my tongue. I noticed that the Mylans appeared to have fewer beads, so I decided to give crushing them a go. The beads were easily crushed and eventually powdered. I tasted the powder, and it was very bitter, but didn’t ’burn’ my tongue. I then mixed with 1ml water and drew up into a 1ml/31ga syringe. The liquid was milky white, no visible floaters, but after a few minutes, it became clear I hadn’t filtered properly. After a few failed atempts to re-filter, I left the syringe facing up for about five minutes. The result was an almost entirely clear liquid with a bunch of finely powdered, insoluble fillers collected at the base of the plunger. I bent the needle to a nearly right angle, squirted the goods into a fresh spoon, being careful to leave all the garbage. I then added a cotton and re-drew. It was a lot of work for a shot, but worth getting rid of at least some of the fillers.

I mostly want to know:

1. Have you ever injected dextroamphetamine, or, for that matter, any other ADHD meds?

2. Have you ever injected speed (street amphetamine)? If so, and you’ve done the above, how did this compare to the pills?

3. If yes to one or more of the above, how did injection compare to other ROAs (duration, intensity, qualitative differences, etc.)?

Thank you for your help!

I apologize for the typos, posted while proof-reading and can’t figure out how to edit from my phone. I was only able to fix the title. Just read it and it makes sense I think, I’m still sorry for all of the mistakes, though :oops:

1. No I have not, but I've had an interest in finding a way to do it with Vyvanse. It's pretty well impossible to do from all the research I've done so far, which isn't a ton but the general consensus is it can't be done from what I see.

2. Yes. I can't make a qualitative analysis on street vs. pills though because I haven't experienced both.

3. IV amp use vs other ROAs is pretty much as follows in my experience. It's more intense, especially the initial rush to the point that it can cause a catch in your throat, make you cough, some people have thrown up. The duration is a little longer. Qualitative differences, it's "speedier" and more pronounced in effects while also being "sketchier" when it's going poorly e.g. start tweaking out too deep in a run. It's everything that a normal amp intoxication entails just more extreme. I've found that it's made me feel a little physically ill at times too. It's not good for you and a big dose direct to the bloodstream can make things even grosser than amp use can be in general anyway. I don't really recommend it even as an occasional IV user myself. Unpredictable.

I am prescribed Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine) and use crystal meth fyi.

I have, yea, and I gotta say it is a helluva high (when proper ratio is used with water).

Some asshole told me that say, if you fill the syringe up to the 2mL line with speed, only go to the 3-4 line MAX with water.

I've found, through experience, that the best use of dope, while not having an instant heart attack, is to firstly fill the rig to the 2mL line MAX with your product. Then, fill your water (along with the dope) up to the 6mL line. ***try to be exact***

*DO NOT PLUNGE ALL THE WAY*
-Try your best to save roughly up to the 1mL line of your speed/blood/water.

After you shoot, be sure to put back in your rig another few mLs of water in the solution (not past the 5 line), while leaving about 1/3 of air inside the rig to avoid coagulation.
This way, you save yourself from an extreme come-down (if you time it right, literally almost no come-down).

Also for some reason, the left-over plunge feels a bit like a speedball.

***Be sure to be patient, and do not make the same mistake I have made, which is doing the second one too early.*** (Instant flail)

You should be good with the mix I explained at the top for at least 4 1/4 hours.

Keep in mind this is with no tolerance, but you should know as an experienced user that there is no limit to personal tolerance, so might as well save money + dope.

*Note*

You shouldn't be using anphetamines unless diagnosed with ADHD/ADD.

Hope you learned something,

Cheers.

Qsc

Like couple days ago i did inject 60mg of equasym "retards." I mean two pills of the powder inside of depots, depots means the shells what is meaning long lasting "intoxication" effects or affect. Actually positive/psytrance thoughts. Also trippy..even it's medicine, was actually suprised positive way, no negative symptoms likely at all :D was snorting like a "plate" the owner was legally prescripted so there's no problemwith them.