• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids has anyone here tried neo-codion from france?

Phat5o

Bluelighter
I just bought about 40 packs of em. each pack has 20 pills codeine camphosulfonate 25mg each. no paracetamol or anti inflammatory. i also bought a couple of the syrups, they are 180 ml with 15.4mg codeine per 15ml.
anybody here tried these yet? im guessing this will be somewhat decent as you can dose without having to worry about silly things like apap content.
i feel like trying a few but i have no reason since i still got my tapentadol/morphine prescription. basically bought all this for hard times.
i live in europe btw, not thinking about taking all this on a plane

Are there any other active ingredients? If so what? You have to be concerned about any active ingredients other than the one you want, note just APAP or other NSAIDs.

Codeine camphosufonate is just a salt of codeine (the camphosulfonate ion is of course heavier than sulfate, so it's a bit weaker by weight vs the more common sulfate form), so it should work fine.

The only othet ingredient in the pill version is sulfogaiacol 100 mg. couldn't find much on on that, i'm guessing it's there to help it kick in? the syrup only has codeine, sugar and a pinch of ethanol.

Yup ! Used to take it regularly for a couple of years. Very lightly addictive (compared with heroin).
Take it occasionally but have stopped recently as I'm planning to drop 1P-LSD & don't want to take the edge off the trip.

A drug agency worker from the doctors told me there is no heroin in South of France basically no heroin in the South of France and I should take 2 packs of neo codin.

I had run out of heroin as I couldn't get an appointment straight away when I went to get a sub script. Eventually they rang the methadone bus in a nearby city for me. There I was able to buy illicitly morphine, subutex and benzos. Also they gave me ny normal methadone dose 40-60mls can't remember and 20 mg valium as I was strung out on them too and gad eaten all mine after Precipitated Wds earlier from 4mg iv sub.
This is about three years ago.

What's the 'methadone bus', a mobile doctor?

How come you were able to score morphine when it came, did other local addicts turn up when it came to your area or were they on board?

Yes it was a mobile health centre.

Other addicts turned up and we were able to buy through English and French 100mg and 200mg skenan Sr pills. You had to crush the little balls inside the capsules and mix the powder with hot water. 60mg/ml so we were shooting with 5ml rigs. I couldn't do it now because I don't have any nice big veins left apart from femoral.

Really should use a micron filter. Imagine having 100ml acetic anhydride. Homebake!

It was a cool scene. Wish I could have stayed longer.Tokens for vending machine that gave a needle exchange box with everything minus citric (no need). We were offered benzos and ritalin and morphine cheap. Methadone and benzos officaly for free. Sub prescription lots Bout 200 8mg for less than two ton. The coke we found in the dodgier suburbs flat blocks and shit. Young black lads outside. Blank looks on their face when asked about heroin but very good coke and weed available.

This is south of France. Beautiful. Dodgy fuckers around the train station. You will be ripped if you engage with these people.

If I ever get properly strung out I will go back there to live and get some AA for the morph.

Or Spain or Portugal. Or Brazil. But I don't know about the opiate scene in Spain. Portugal apparently is dynamite for h and crack. Brazil had decent cheap coke but couldn't look for h was wirh the gf and had methadone anyway.