• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Has anyone had a breakthrough on DMT while on Molly?

Oddball_paul

Greenlighter
Curious to hear what it would be like. A few weeks ago I smoked a little bit of DMT while rolling and it was amazing. The times I've smoked the same amount it just absolutely scares me shitless. Would rolling help with having a positive breakthrough experience?

yeah except it was at the end of the roll and the pill was untested.

coming down to the end i was feeling jittery and slightly irritable and smoked DMT and brokethrough.

it completely negated any negative side effect that the 'molly' was giving me.

i had one of my deepest DMT trips that day and even wrote about it here on BL :).

yeah except it was at the end of the roll and the pill was untested.

coming down to the end i was feeling jittery and slightly irritable and smoked DMT and brokethrough.

it completely negated any negative side effect that the 'molly' was giving me.

i had one of my deepest DMT trips that day and even wrote about it here on BL :).

How do I find that? Would love to read it.

^Click the link which is behind the word 'here' at the end of Blanks post.

No breakthrough experience but I have also never tried to. I used to have an enormous bag of 'changa' that I would pull out on these occasions, now the change did have enough DMT to at least get close, I always only let folks take one big lung full of this stuff either while rolling but usually coming down at the tail end. Admittedly those times reminded me of being 14 yrs old again and the beginning days of smoking weed - everyone would get the giggles something chronic with that change - some shocked faces too, especially the guy who says (There's always one) "Fuck it, can I try and smoke enough to get there - "Yeah sure man I'll hold the pipe because you won't be able to - 3 puffs was enough before he said "NO NO NO, Ohhh shi........"

It was enough to keep him away from the changa pipe that morning lol.

Thanks for the memories OP lol Good times.

I never tried DMT but I once had a Salvia breakthrough while being on MDMA.

On friday night, I smoked weed and got to bed very late. On the saturday, after little sleep, I took a speed and went to another party. There, I got a small bump of K (it was my first try). Later, I took some MDMA and during the trip I got a proposition to try salvia. I said yes and smoked a long hit. After a few seconds, I heard a strange sound in my ears, I felt a feminine presence near me, there to care of me, very loving and positive. Then I got that awesome feeling: there was all and nothing, in fact just pure consciousness. And, then, I blacked out for a little while laying down on the bed. When I got back, I enjoyed beautiful CEVs. I remember one, an awesome pattern of a tree leave, with small tree leaves on all the edge of it, and all rotating, with so much details and beauty.